Not applicable

Why does Chaz use dimethicone in the cleansing conditioners?

It's a concern for women experiencing hair loss.

Have a great Easter gals !

Honored Contributor

Why don't you email the company and ask NCB?

Super Contributor

RnKristine, welcome! I'm slightly confused by your posting style (please forgive me). Why do you quote yourself by posting a seemingly unrelated adage? You did this on another thread, as well.

Honored Contributor

OP

You registered today, to ask an honest question or start a fight? LOL!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Colonel Meow said:

RnKristine, welcome! I'm slightly confused by your posting style (please forgive me). Why do you quote yourself by posting a seemingly unrelated adage? You did this on another thread, as well.

Strange, eh?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

OK, so you have a point, but dimethicone is a common ingredient in conditioners because silicones add shine to the hair ie....Pantene!

SO, why don't you ask him on his Facebook page where lots of people are out there to answer that question.

As for her signature.....why not?!?!?! It is Easter soon.

Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 tigriss said:

OK, so you have a point, but dimethicone is a common ingredient in conditioners because silicones add shine to the hair ie....Pantene!

SO, why don't you ask him on his Facebook page where lots of people are out there to answer that question.

But all the thinning hair and hair growth shampoos and/or conditioners I've seen, Nioxin, keranique, etc, all contain dimethicone so if there was truth to that statement, why would shampoos/conditioners to help hair loss contain it?

Super Contributor
On 3/29/2015 tigriss said:

I wasn't asking about her signature line. OP (or someone) deleted her follow up post, which is the one that I was confused about. (Nothing to do with Easter, btw.) OP did the same thing on another thread that I have been following.

Super Contributor
On 3/29/2015 suzyQ3 said:

Strange, eh?

So you noticed it, too - before it was deleted?

Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 suzyQ3 said:

Strange, eh?

So you noticed it, too - before it was deleted?

I saw it too. Odd it has been deleted since it wasn't against standards, strange for sure but not poof-worthy.