Respected Contributor

I may have to live on cheaper food for a long time, but I MUST go back to using WEN exclusively for my hair! I recently tried using a mild shampoo as a first cleanse and WEN to condition, after using nothing but WEN for many, many months. My little Scottie dog, Molly, was diagnosed with lymphoma last June, had chemo, and was in remission for seven months, but the first week of March she came out of remission, and started a new round of chemo. Unfortunately, the drug the oncologist chose destroyed her bone marrow, and put her in the ICU with life-threatening neutropenia. She had transfusions and a bone-marrow stimulating drug, and got a little bit better, came home, but relapsed and crossed the Rainbow Bridge last Sunday. The ten day stint in ICU left me with a $5,600 vet bill, so I was trying to economize by skimping on WEN, but I'll be bald in no time at this rate, between the "poo" and stress, so I am going back to all WEN, all the time! Just three weeks of shampoo and my hair is dry, tangled, and breaking with every combing or brushing, and my scalp is dry and itchy as well, and I just can't stand it. I know there are people who can't use WEN, their scalp reacts badly to it and they lose hair, but I'm the opposite, I need my WEN!

Valued Contributor

Re: Hair loss *without* WEN!

So sorry for your loss. The loss of a pet is very difficult. We lost our beloved Xavier in September. Prayers to you and your family. I'm with you on the Wen. Because of an illness I've have had to deal with hair loss, and since starting Wen 16 months ago the hair loss has slowed tremendously. Wen is one thing that i budget in. I'll wear a pair of shoes til they have holes but I won't give up my Wen! ;-) Good luck to you and blessings!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. You deserve a little pampering at this time.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for the loss of your "fur baby." I went through a similar experience with our rescue Maltese. Take a deep breath, get some wen and give yourself a spa like experience!
Respected Contributor

CamilleP...Sorry for the Loss of your Fur Baby Molly

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and Molly ran a good race, she was with you and she knew you loved her very much.

Now of course you'll grieve for her, but remember, she wouldn't want you to be sad too long.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear about your fur baby. Smiley Sad. I'm happy to hear you are happy with Wen.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

CamilleP...I am sorry about the loss of your sweet little Molly dog. I think you need to treat yourself. Keep using Wen.... especially if it gives you good results.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss…
live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

My thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and condolences! I have been fortunate enough to be able to learn from so many other WEN fans on this forum, you are all as kind and helpful as Chaz is, and I really appreciate it.