Respected Contributor
I haven't tried the NBT and hadn't planned on it, but now I am considering it. I've been thinking more about the Vitamin K and Armica plus the Aloe. I am the clumsiest girl and my shins show it. I am not crazy about having 613 all over but would probably just use it on my legs. Those of you who have tried it, especially for a few months- have you noticed changes in your skin other than just softness? Please review for me. Thanks
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
I haven't noticed changes except for the softness. However, I haven't used it daily either. It is extremely hydrating and holds the moisture in my skin. My skin feels very soft when I use it. I use it in rotation with other butters and lotions because of the price. I try to stretch it out by using it every few days. I also use Philosophy lotions and Josie Maran Body butters. The only thing that even compares to the NBT are Josie's body butters.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried it, and probably won't order, unless it's offered at a great value at some point down the road. I absolutely CANNOT make myself spend that amount of money on a body moisturizer........just can't do it :-)

I love the smell of 613, but I'm not obsessed with it, I think I got a little turned off when I bought the 613 fragrance last June and it didn't last on me........think that put a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. So, I'm really not interested in trying the moisturizer. Also, I live in a very humid climate, so dryness isn't a huge issue for me, a basic body butter works fine during our coldest weather. I can see how someone living in a different part of the country would have a different experience.

Regarding the arnica, you could always take arnica tablets........they're a lot cheaper! I buy them at the grocery/drugstore and they work well.......like you, I've had plenty of chances to use them ;-)

Super Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Hilary77 said: I haven't noticed changes except for the softness. However, I haven't used it daily either. It is extremely hydrating and holds the moisture in my skin. My skin feels very soft when I use it. I use it in rotation with other butters and lotions because of the price. I try to stretch it out by using it every few days. I also use Philosophy lotions and Josie Maran Body butters. The only thing that even compares to the NBT are Josie's body butters.

I do the same thing. I treat myself to it every couple of days. Love the results, love the scent, not happy about the price...

Trusted Contributor

I love the NBT, but I don't use it exclusively so I can't give you a definitive answer. I also use the Josie Maran body butter, light argan oil and argan milk. I have a few scars on my hands that I've been trying to fade (cat scratches and a couple of first degree burns). For some reason, my skin has always scarred easily and the marks often take months to fade. I've used all of the above on them and they are fading, but not too quickly.

I love the texture of the NBT, as well as the scent. I honestly prefer it to any of the Josie Maran products (other than the argan milk) because it's so non-greasy and soaks into my skin so easily. I don't know if it's just me, but the Josie Maran body butter and hand cream do not soak in well at all, they stay greasy for a while. I mostly use the body butters on my feet at night, then put socks on and go to bed.

I have oily skin (face and scalp) and I never used to use moisturizers of any kind. However, as I get older I am starting to need them. It's probably due to hormonal changes. I love the NBT and if it weren't so expensive, I would use it exclusively.

BTW, if you ever need a great hand cream I recommend the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (A138608). I've sometimes found it cheaper elsewhere. It's great stuff! Moisturizing, but light and non-greasy and a nice scent that's not too strong and it doesn't feel like a layer of it just washes right off when I wash my hands. Just offering because I have had such a hard time finding a hand cream that I like. If Chaz made a hand cream in a tube, I'm sure I would buy that too.

Esteemed Contributor

I can say, that in addition to leaving my skin very smooth and soft (for long time), I do notice that NBT improves my skin quality also.

My problem, like with other posters is - I don't use it enough. Not every day, and only sparingly. But even couple days after it's use, I think I can see it's effects.

I wish to use more of this cream, so I would not be so stingy with it. Well, it's the price!

When, and if NBT will go on some soft of sale, or if Chaz doubles the jars, like he did with 613 fragrance, I'll definitely buy a lot more of it, or when I finish up my other (mostly Isomers) body creams, I may switch to NBT exclusively for a while, and see how it performs with continued and frequent use.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the responses. I was going to at least do the NBT on easy pay day in June. It was no hurry, but I think I've now decided against it. I also didn't realize you could take Arnica by mouth. Thanks, Doxiemama for that.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2015 Kjelle said: Thanks for the responses. I was going to at least do the NBT on easy pay day in June. It was no hurry, but I think I've now decided against it. I also didn't realize you could take Arnica by mouth. Thanks, Doxiemama for that.
No problem! I'm sure there are a few brands to choose from, just use common sense and make sure there are no possible interactions to any other medications you may be taking. I've used it before, after I took some major tumbles, and it seemed to help. I've also had friends/family say that it's been recommended by plastic surgeons/dermatologists to speed healing after procedures. Doesn't hurt to try it, I believe it's fairly inexpensive.
Respected Contributor

I bought some rather recently, but wanted to use it daily to see if it made any notable difference on the skin of my hands and feet, my driest areas that need the most help. Sadly, I saw no difference between it's effects and the effects of the First Aid Beauty hand cream, my previous product, so I will not purchase the 613 product again. I've only ever used two products on my hands that made a transformative difference, the Joan Rivers hand lotion that QVC used to sell, it really did fade the age spots, and Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter. For my feet, Philosophy body souffle in the original formula, which contained squalene, worked miracles on my calluses, but the FAB hand/body cream works pretty well, now that I use the Emjoi micro-pedi grinder on my heels regularly. Next Fall, I am going to be buying Trader Joe's body butter IN BULK, that was wonderful stuff, their year-round Coconut body butter is not quite as good. I adore WEN for my hair, but sadly, for me, Chaz's body lotion/cream is not in the same league as his CC for my hair.

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2015 CamilleP said:

I bought some rather recently, but wanted to use it daily to see if it made any notable difference on the skin of my hands and feet, my driest areas that need the most help. Sadly, I saw no difference between it's effects and the effects of the First Aid Beauty hand cream, my previous product, so I will not purchase the 613 product again. I've only ever used two products on my hands that made a transformative difference, the Joan Rivers hand lotion that QVC used to sell, it really did fade the age spots, and Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter. For my feet, Philosophy body souffle in the original formula, which contained squalene, worked miracles on my calluses, but the FAB hand/body cream works pretty well, now that I use the Emjoi micro-pedi grinder on my heels regularly. Next Fall, I am going to be buying Trader Joe's body butter IN BULK, that was wonderful stuff, their year-round Coconut body butter is not quite as good. I adore WEN for my hair, but sadly, for me, Chaz's body lotion/cream is not in the same league as his CC for my hair.

Thx CamilleP