Regular Contributor

I waited and now its too late... : (

Lately things have been really picking up for me which is a good thing (I own a small business)BUT rarely have time to watch TV or be on the PC. I totally missed the winter scent and now would like to try the spring scent but it's only available on wait-list. I'm sad. Until now I have been able to try EVERY seasonal and regular formulation. The only things I have yet to try are the kids formulas. I'm lucky because every formulation works for me and I like variety. Currently using BGT and 613 (I bought both gallons on AD so as not to run out ever) however, love to supplement with a seasonal once or twice a week. I'm wondering if SHL will be available soon.... On the other hand, I feel guilty whining about something like this when there are people out there who have nothing.....SO basically this is not a major problem but I would love to try the 2 formulations I am missing. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: I waited and now its too late... : (

Did you ever try the other spring seasonals or are all of them on waitlist? My favorite spring seasonal is SOB although I have never used SGGT since I wasn't using Wen when it was offered. If you like citrus scents I believe you would like SOB although it is a bit drying. For me I find it very comparable to WWC that was the new winter seasonal. You might also be able to order SHL on the Chaz Dean site. If not available on QVC, I would imagine that they are still available on Chaz's site.

Regular Contributor

On 3/27/2015 susan25 said:

Did you ever try the other spring seasonals or are all of them on waitlist? My favorite spring seasonal is SOB although I have never used SGGT since I wasn't using Wen when it was offered. If you like citrus scents I believe you would like SOB although it is a bit drying. For me I find it very comparable to WWC that was the new winter seasonal. You might also be able to order SHL on the Chaz Dean site. If not available on QVC, I would imagine that they are still available on Chaz's site.

Thanks Susan I have tried every seasonal and original formulation there is except this winter and spring scent. I like to try all of them. I wanted to try these because they are new. I will try your suggestions.

Esteemed Contributor

SOB is still available my hair does well on it. You can put the SHL on wait list
Honored Contributor

Don't forget to keep checking Ebay. Everything turns up there sooner or later. But the law of supply and demand applies. You will pay more if a bunch of people are in the same boat you are in.

Honored Contributor

I think even if you place an order for the SHL you will probably still receive it. It has been on twice with Chaz & sold out both times. I love the WWC. For me the SOB is a little drying & the WWC is not so they don't compare for me. I like the WWC because it leaves my hair soft & moisturized & hardly any frizz the day of washing & no frizz the next day. I have more frizz using the SOB & SHL so guess they are not quite as moisturizing. I love the SHL fragrance & love to use it on my face & body. I bought the 3 pc kit so I can try the oil before I buy the large bottle. I'm not going to try SGGT since I feel it will be too drying for me. Hope you get a bottle of the SHL if you order it. If all else fails you could pay a little more & buy it from Chaz's site. His site has a price of $40 with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 depglass said:

Don't forget to keep checking Ebay. Everything turns up there sooner or later. But the law of supply and demand applies. You will pay more if a bunch of people are in the same boat you are in.

If you order from EBay make sure you are buying an actual product from Wen. I bought an extra WWC & it was the formula he sells through Guthy Renker. The formula had most of the ingredients in it but there were a few ingredients not in the one from Guthy Renker & other ingredients were in different order.

Esteemed Contributor

try Amazon

Regular Contributor

Some great ideas! Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

So buy SHL on waitlist. It's only the first month and they are restocking and sending as quickly as possible. If you wait until it's not on waitlist anymore, you may again wait too long and have it go on waitlist before you order. If you order now, you lock in the next shipment and should have a bottle soon - in enough time to decide if you want more before the season is up.