Occasional Contributor

December Auto Delivery 5pc Seasonal or Classic Set

I ordered this set & chose the Seasonals. I have loved them all, but found WVM & SMC to be my favorites. I was disappointed when I realized I have to wait till June to receive my next shipment. Does anyone know what scents will be in that shipment? Will they be different from first shipment?
Honored Contributor

Re: December Auto Delivery 5pc Seasonal or Classic Set

Same as the first, whatever you ordered.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Like jaxs mom said, they'll be the same. But--SMC should be offered separately on or around June 1, when the summer seasonals become available...so you might want to get some extra of that then.

Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 vermint said:

Like jaxs mom said, they'll be the same. But--SMC should be offered separately on or around June 1, when the summer seasonals become available...so you might want to get some extra of that then.

If you really like SMC you may also want to order the gallon when it is available. Although, we aren't really sure when the new seasonal gallons will be offered.

Occasional Contributor

The reason I asked is I called in a week or so ago to see if I could edit my order, which is how I discovered it won't ship till June. I was hoping I could order another whole set. I'm able to actually up the quantity of the next shipment coming in June, just not another 2 shipments as the original was. When the customer service lady was looking over the order & seeing what I could change, she rattled off some names of seasonal ones that weren't in original. So, it confused me. I guess I could call again & see if they can tell me what's in June's shipment. I was hoping maybe they change it up some putting new ones in it like SHL.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 AimeeS said: The reason I asked is I called in a week or so ago to see if I could edit my order, which is how I discovered it won't ship till June. I was hoping I could order another whole set. I'm able to actually up the quantity of the next shipment coming in June, just not another 2 shipments as the original was. When the customer service lady was looking over the order & seeing what I could change, she rattled off some names of seasonal ones that weren't in original. So, it confused me. I guess I could call again & see if they can tell me what's in June's shipment. I was hoping maybe they change it up some putting new ones in it like SHL.

You could always call back and see if another CS representative could verify what's included in future shipments. I didn't order this TSV, so I didn't pay attention during the presentations. I know that for a previous December TSV (not 2014), it included different Spring and Summer seasonals for the June shipment (the ones that were newly released just prior to the June shipment). This may or may not be the case this year.

Or, if you really want to be sure, you could always email Chaz's salon directly, I'm sure they would get you the correct answer.