Honored Contributor

So sad, I am on my last bit of SHP. :(

I probably have about one more wash with it. Not sure what to do until June? My hair has been so incredibly amazing since using it. Still tangle-free, super shiny and bouncy. I even had two twenty-something year-olds ask me the other day what I use on my hair because they thought it was so pretty (color, style, shine, health, bounce). I haven't had it cut for several months and haven't had it highlighted in about a year and interestingly enough, it still looks like I have highlights! So SHP really gives my hair dimension by bringing out my natural highlights. My hubby says it looks like a super model's hair. Wink Even though I've always had good hair, THIS is the hair I've always wanted and now that I have it, I don't want it to go away! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Re: So sad, I am on my last bit of SHP. :(

You can buy mine. I was going sell it on ebay
Trusted Contributor

Hi, HappyDaze. I have a full 16 oz. and a fourth of one. I'm mixing with BGT to make it last. I'm wondering how much SHP to order in June. If I knew he was using the special honey complex in future, I wouldn't horde as much as I going to . Chaz knows this one is a winner. Do you think he has plans to use it in future in a core formula?

Frequent Contributor

I am so sorry. Maybe the summer seasonals will be available early. I remember getting the FTP in August even though it was a fall seasonal.

I love the SHP but also love the FTP. Do you have any other CCs that come close to SHP?

Trusted Contributor

I know how much you love your SHP, it might be worth it to check eBay to see what's available.

I very, very rarely order anything from there (although my man LOVES it for hard-to-find items relating to his hobbies). But, there has been an occasional instance or two that I've ordered a beauty item through them. I've only ordered from sellers with excellent histories, and only sealed items in legit packaging. Might be worth it to get you through the next several weeks.

Valued Contributor

I am about out of my SHP CC. ;(

Valued Contributor

On 3/25/2015 DoxieMomma said:

I know how much you love your SHP, it might be worth it to check eBay to see what's available.

I very, very rarely order anything from there (although my man LOVES it for hard-to-find items relating to his hobbies). But, there has been an occasional instance or two that I've ordered a beauty item through them. I've only ordered from sellers with excellent histories, and only sealed items in legit packaging. Might be worth it to get you through the next several weeks.

I agree. I bought ten bottles of 16 oz SHP CC from a reputable seller on eBay a while ago. As long as you read reviews and buy from only those that have very high ratings, you shouldn't have any issues. Plus, you can ask them whatever questions you have about the product. I don't know what's available there now, but I got all ten at a price WAY cheaper than I'd ever get it anyplace else. I rarely ever buy from anyone with under a 100% seller's rating.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to send you one of mine. I know I was a PIG.

Let me know if you figure out how to work it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

On 3/25/2015 jmtdfs1 said:

I agree. I bought ten bottles of 16 oz SHP CC from a reputable seller on eBay a while ago. As long as you read reviews and buy from only those that have very high ratings, you shouldn't have any issues. Plus, you can ask them whatever questions you have about the product. I don't know what's available there now, but I got all ten at a price WAY cheaper than I'd ever get it anyplace else. I rarely ever buy from anyone with under a 100% seller's rating.

There is a 100% rating seller on eBay right now with four 16oz SHP bottles available at $34.97 each w/no tax and free shipping.

Valued Contributor

There is a 100% rating seller on eBay right now with four 16oz SHP bottles available at $34.97 each w/no tax and free shipping.

Another 100% seller one has two available for $33.81 each w/no tax and free shipping.