Regular Contributor

Here's an idea for a seasonal..

... Cotton blossom! I would loveeeeee a clean cotton blossom scent. Especially if it's super moisturizing with nice slip.. I'd be in heaven!! Or make it an addition to the permanent line. No menthol, tea tree or eucalyptus! Or anything that smells or feels "cold" haha. Just a nice clean, fresh scent.
Respected Contributor

Re: Here's an idea for a seasonal..

I don't mind the menthol, etc., but your idea sounds lovely! I would try it for sure. Somebody else has requested a "naked" WEN...kind of a similar idea.

Valued Contributor

It's funny that you mentioned this. I just received a CA RTM yesterday. I had never used the CA scent before. I got it when I was ordering from Amazon as a add on for 4 bucks so I thought I'd try it. I sprayed it on my face and neck and the first thing I thought of was a powdery light almost cotton scent. I don't think the CA CC smells this way but the RTM does to me. It's really light and nice. Like Vermont, the menthol doesn't bother me but I do think to have one or two adult formulas with out it would be good. I think those that prefer a non menthol formula would like something else besides the kids line. And to have a great slip to it like SHP would be great.
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

Love that idea. I was also thinking along the lines of a "First Rain" fresh and clean scent. Something crisp, air fresh with a hint of watery notes?
Respected Contributor

Funny, I don't notice any menthol in the Seasonal's, only the Core's...doesn't bother me anyway... yours sounds nice, I like most all the scents tho, I even like the FAS, so maybe I should not pick!!! LOL

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 quadmimi said:

Funny, I don't notice any menthol in the Seasonal's, only the Core's...doesn't bother me anyway... yours sounds nice, I like most all the scents tho, I even like the FAS, so maybe I should not pick!!! LOL

NO, you should not! Anyone who likes the smell of FAS cannot judge scent! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Just kidding, of course...there are a FEW others who like it, lol!

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 vermint said:

NO, you should not! Anyone who likes the smell of FAS cannot judge scent! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh your funny!...I loved it more for how shiny it made my hair!....I guess scents don't linger on my hair anyway so I didn't smell it all day as some said ....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the menthol, etc., but your idea sounds lovely! I would try it for sure. Somebody else has requested a "naked" WEN...kind of a similar idea.

That'd be me!! My dream formula!

I also like the Milk and Honey idea someone had-sounds sooooo wonderful!

I am not sure what cotton blossom smells like but if it is a fresh clean scent, I'd love it too!

Respected Contributor

Oh your funny!...I loved it more for how shiny it made my hair!....I guess scents don't linger on my hair anyway so I didn't smell it all day as some said ....Smiley Happy

That smell lingered in my hair til it just made me a little queasy...and I could still smell it on my hands even after I washed them 2-3 times. Whew! I finally used it up by mixing it with the Tresemme conditioner I use to shave my legs. The scent was just bearable that way, and if it lingered on my legs, well, they were covered up all day and I didn't notice it!

You are right about the shiney hair, though, it was good for that!