Contributor

I swear they're doing fewer and fewer items per Wen show. They spent a whole half hour on the TSV. Sheesh! I'm not sure why they don't pick up the pace and present more things. As a result, I either have it on on my computer with the sound off while I watch something else on TV or I record it and fast forward through it. I never listen to the sound anymore. It's just the same thing over and over and over again.

I love my Wen and can't imagine being without it, but I can't take the shows anymore.

Does anyone else think they're moving too slowly?

Super Contributor

It seems that no matter what the TSV, the presentations have typically been 20-30 minutes lately. Overkill - yes. But I don't mind as much when it's WEN, lol!

Honored Contributor

In this show, since they ran out of so much stuff, they are really dragging out each presentation.

They were on that one phone call with the nurse for like 15 minutes. I thought I was watching HSN for a minute ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 3/21/2015 VaBelle35 said:

In this show, since they ran out of so much stuff, they are really dragging out each presentation.

They were on that one phone call with the nurse for like 15 minutes. I thought I was watching HSN for a minute ;o)

LOL! I so wish they would do away with the callers. (But that topic has been done to death, I know!)

Honored Contributor

I know. I changed the channel and watched 15 minutes of Downton Abbey and I came back and she was still on the phone.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I wouldn't mind the calls as much, if they were kept brief. Also, if the callers would stay on topic and speak only about the product currently on air.

Trusted Contributor
So true...i stayed up to watch just to see if they were going to bring in any new product with coconut !! Guess not now....grrr
~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor
On 3/21/2015 deja vu said: So true...i stayed up to watch just to see if they were going to bring in any new product with coconut !! Guess not now....grrr

That's coming in June...