Contributor

Do you think that there will be a OTO tonight?

Any guesses as to what it might be IF there is a OTO?

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think that there will be a OTO tonight?

It would have to be Wen Men thing because I don't think there's anything left to debut in any other line at this point.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I agree everything is selling out but just maybe we will get something really special (fingers crossed). The last few visits the OTO's were not what I needed.
Respected Contributor

They will have to spend the show washing the dogs with wen pets. Lol.
Honored Contributor

The WEN pets sold out (the new Lavender Mint version). I guess they can go the original.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 ANewHue said: I agree everything is selling out but just maybe we will get something really special (fingers crossed). The last few visits the OTO's were not what I needed.

</ I'm with ya!! I don't think I got a OTO since June. I think I saw all the shows since but all the OTOs weren't anything I had to have. I would love a body or oil OTO. The one last year with the lotion, oil and remoist was by far my fave and I wish I would've got more. It was an incredible deal! I am an oil addict!! I admit it. ;-)

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

On 3/21/2015 VaBelle35 said:

It would have to be Wen Men thing because I don't think there's anything left to debut in any other line at this point.

I wish he offered the Wen Men in a 16 oz. I'd like to try it but not in the 32 oz. size.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/21/2015 BethanyB said:
On 3/21/2015 ANewHue said: I agree everything is selling out but just maybe we will get something really special (fingers crossed). The last few visits the OTO's were not what I needed.

</ I'm with ya!! I don't think I got a OTO since June. I think I saw all the shows since but all the OTOs weren't anything I had to have. I would love a body or oil OTO. The one last year with the lotion, oil and remoist was by far my fave and I wish I would've got more. It was an incredible deal! I am an oil addict!! I admit it. ;-)

That was a great deal. I only ordered two and wished I ordered more too. That's when you stock up, those deals don't come around too often. I want either lotion or the BCC. I did order the EDT because it was a good deal.
Frequent Contributor

His last show is 2 hrs so I think the 1st hour will have the last showing of the TSV and the 2nd hour will have a OTO

Honored Contributor

Jacque just posted on FB that there will be new items.

It will be interesting to see what they bring out.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN