Trusted Contributor
I've tried just about every flavor of Wen and had given up, but this week I used BGT and so far so good! I also have some 613 and am curious how people use it in combination with other products. Do you use it as a separate cleanse? Do you mix it with another product for each cleanse or only one? I'm guessing everyone is different, but I would appreciate suggestions! My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it, and over the years has developed curl. But it is getting fried from color and highlights. The 613 by itself is too drying, but I'd like a treatment now and then. Thanks for your thoughts!
Respected Contributor
I always mix it with another cc. Today, I used 2 pumps with 6 pumps of BGT for my second cleanse. That's the 32 oz BGT and the 16 oz 613. It works really well mixed with other cc's.
Respected Contributor

613 is usually too heavy for my hair if I use it on its own so I just add a couple of pumps to another CC.

Esteemed Contributor
I use it also mixed with tan other cc usually for my second cleanse. I also use it as an over night treatment in between remoist treatments. I use it as a facial cleanser too.
Valued Contributor

613 does not work for my hair. I've tried it numerous times and it dries it out. Just terrible, I don't know why. Tea Tree and Fig are the best for my hair. I have mixed 613 with my other CC's to use it up. Still, it cause problems with my hair.

Contributor
I have a stupid question. How do all the scents mix together ? I'm afraid thst it would smell weird
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 BE mom said: I have a stupid question. How do all the scents mix together ? I'm afraid thst it would smell weird
I thought the same thing when I first started but once you start experimenting you understand better. Some scents go naturally well together , like TEa tree and spring gardenia. I usually mix either BGT or TT with a seasonal for my first cleanse and sweet almond with another seasonal or 613 for my second cleanse. Using more pumps of one scent versus the other. Been doing this for a few years now and enjoying the results.
Contributor
So the general con census is to mix 613 and not use alone?
Honored Contributor

I think I posted on another thread, but here goes: When I first got 613 I used it about every other week as a first cleanse. It was OK, but it weighed my hair down some (normal, but color treated). A while back, I heard Chaz say something, then checked the forum here, and adjusted how I use it - much better results! I use it once a week and mix my first cleanse 1/2 and 1/2 total pumps between 613 and either Pom or SAM. I then use my favorite seasonal of the moment as my second cleanse and leave in. It works for me! Smile

Contributor
Thanks I was wondering how everyone mixes I get the seasonal auto delivery from Christmas and I'm not getting the results I should I was hoping the 613 was going to be the cure I'm thinking now I should get the mif TSV