Super Contributor

The TSV is on 4 easy pays now but the advance order was only 3 easy pays. Seems a little odd.

ETA: I guess it's because originally it was supposed to ship every 90 days for AD but now they're saying it will ship every 4 months for AD.

Valued Contributor
Oh shoot! I am very sorry LovePhil, your topic must have posted while I was typing. I apologize again, I have only posted one other topic ever and I really am not one to post a topic unless I think people are not aware of something. This is probably why; I feel silly and did not mean for it to take away from your thread topic. Again LovePhil, I do sincerely apologize...
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}No problem Nicole. No need to apologize. After I posted, I looked at the Insider and saw the part about AD being every 90 days and now 120 days, so I edited my original post. I don't start many threads either.

Valued Contributor
On 3/21/2015 LovePhil said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}No problem Nicole. No need to apologize. After I posted, I looked at the Insider and saw the part about AD being every 90 days and now 120 days, so I edited my original post. I don't start many threads either.

I appreciate your understanding LovePhil... I would delete my thread if I had any idea how. This is just embarrassing for me. I really hope it does not take away from your thread and I apologize to everyone seeing the duplicate posting of thread topics, this is 100% my mistake. I should have double checked before I submitted my topic. I really do hope everyone does have a WENderful day!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}
Esteemed Contributor
I tried to enter my order on easy pay day and although the original page said 4 easy pays but when I went to order it went to 3 easy pays. I decided to wait and I'm glad I did because my order was processed with 4 easy pays but I thought it was a glitch in the system. My problem is all my TSV ads initial orders are processed on EP but when they ship the ad's they bill full price. This is about the sixth time this happened and I'm fed up with the Q at this point.
Valued Contributor

What I find funny he had this TSV before only not with these fragrances and cost me 5 more now than before. They make sure they get the shipping difference. Everything goes up but not that long ago I was on that auto delivery for the other set.

I split this with my daughter and is a good value for us.

Regular Contributor
I pre ordered the TV and also ordered the SHL on Easy Pay Day, so my order, order confirmation, & emails from QVC all said FOUR payments, but my order status on QVC.com said 3 payments. I've been going back & forth with CS via email to correct it to one or the other. Originally they were really confusing me, but i think I wasn't the only one who had this issue. Maybe they just changed it to 4 payments to simplify everything?
Contributor
On 3/21/2015 ANewHue said: I tried to enter my order on easy pay day and although the original page said 4 easy pays but when I went to order it went to 3 easy pays. I decided to wait and I'm glad I did because my order was processed with 4 easy pays but I thought it was a glitch in the system. My problem is all my TSV ads initial orders are processed on EP but when they ship the ad's they bill full price. This is about the sixth time this happened and I'm fed up with the Q at this point.

I thought that it said that AD's would be billed at the easy pay rate, but when I look at my AD's it doesn't look like that is going to be the case. Is it usual to have to call customer service each time?

Thank you for any information.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 1Wildhorse said:
On 3/21/2015 ANewHue said: I tried to enter my order on easy pay day and although the original page said 4 easy pays but when I went to order it went to 3 easy pays. I decided to wait and I'm glad I did because my order was processed with 4 easy pays but I thought it was a glitch in the system. My problem is all my TSV ads initial orders are processed on EP but when they ship the ad's they bill full price. This is about the sixth time this happened and I'm fed up with the Q at this point.

I thought that it said that AD's would be billed at the easy pay rate, but when I look at my AD's it doesn't look like that is going to be the case. Is it usual to have to call customer service each time?

No you shouldn't have to. Been doing this for years and never had a problem up until recently especially with this last TSV from last August. I always order multiples and it really screws up my budget. I called again with the second ad and they were supposed credit my account and they only credited for one so I incurred a finance charge. Since I pay my bill in full each month and the only other time I incurred one was also their fault, they credited me for the finance charge, BuT now I'm going to be billed for 1/2 of one on my next cycle along with my new purchases. I'm at the point and have enough stash that I will cut my Wen purchases and only purchase super deals and get the rest from Chaz directly.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 ANewHue said:
On 3/21/2015 1Wildhorse said:

No you shouldn't have to. Been doing this for years and never had a problem up until recently especially with this last TSV from last August. I always order multiples and it really screws up my budget. I called again with the second ad and they were supposed credit my account and they only credited for one so I incurred a finance charge. Since I pay my bill in full each month and the only other time I incurred one was also their fault, they credited me for the finance charge, BuT now I'm going to be billed for 1/2 of one on my next cycle along with my new purchases. I'm at the point and have enough stash that I will cut my Wen purchases and only purchase super deals and get the rest from Chaz directly.
Besides this they have shipped me the wrong scent three times. The last item was the tea tree RTM home and away , they shipped lavender . I would have sent it back but since it was a special it was sold out.