Esteemed Contributor

Got one in the last second or two. Hope they will not cancel on me. Will it be back?

Respected Contributor

Just ask on another thread? How can the new Spring Scent be gone for the whole season? I love love love it, I would of ordered even more...

Respected Contributor

I heard that and was really surprised.

I wonder if just the amount allotted for sale of easy pay is what is sold out?

I love it so much, I ordered 2 more 32 oz size earlier this afternoon.

Trusted Contributor
Just the 32oz size is sold out....at least for now. 16oz is still available. Thread title is a little misleading
live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor
He said he would try to get more, but with the interruption in ingredients lately, who knows. There are 16oz still, but at this rate they might sell out.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

I wish I had, I only ordered one more 16oz, now I wish I had done what you did...hoping it will be back on auto in 32 oz

Super Contributor

Somehow I sense that this scent will be around for a while because of its popularity.

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/11/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

I wish I had, I only ordered one more 16oz, now I wish I had done what you did...hoping it will be back on auto in 32 oz

This is the first time I've ever done this! I buy one gallon a year and then pick up a bottle of seasonal here and there. This honey lilac is just so perfect for my hair, beyond anything I've ever used that I just had to pick up more.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/11/2015 bruingirl said: Just the 32oz size is sold out....at least for now. 16oz is still available. Thread title is a little misleading

I know. Sorry. I was in a hurry trying to get another order in. I did not even think of 16 oz, I don't consider those as a good buy, unless they are bundled up, of course!

But when and if QVC's snail mail finally delivers me that one only bottle of Lilac eventually, and I'll find out I love it and it also great for MY hair, I will buy out Q's remaining inventory of 16 oz!

I LOVE the fragrance of Lilac! My childhood in Ukraine.... Ohhhh it smells so good to me, but we do not have much of it in Southern California, it does not grow here. I see only few of Lilac bunches once in a while for a very short period of time on the Farmers Market or Trader Joes. But those few bunches I see here, are so puny in comparison with those that grew in Ukraine.

Regular Contributor

Wow! Glad I ordered mine two days ago; it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! 32 oz. will last until the summer formulas arrive. I am anxious to try the SHP; I passed on it last summer