Esteemed Contributor

I bought the 3 piece kit very late in the season due the other Wenners' reviews. I didn't think I would like it at all.

Boy, was I wrong! This was love at first pump and it has impressed me with every use!

I cleanse on Wednesdays before work and an all day session (if I have the time) on the weekends. I use it as an only cleanse or second cleanse and sometimes a leave-in.

If my curls could do backflips, they would. They are defined, bungee, soft and shiny...everything that I want for my curls. And, it lasts in my hair for 5 days!

Between my eBay purchase of 2 32 ounce bottles and an upcoming QVC delivery, I will have enough to last me until next fall.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

The title was supposed to read ""I <3 FTP.""

Trusted Contributor

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

I only bought one 32 oz CC from Chaz' site on Black Friday, and I didn't start using it until recently. I love SHP, but I think I love this formulation even more. I hope they offer the typical December TSV, so I can order several of the seasonal kits this fall. I checked eBay and Amazon, and it's just two expensive right now. Love it, too!!!

Respected Contributor

I also really like FTP and regret that I didn't buy more of it to use next fall. Especially since I don't like spicy scents and won't buy the fall seasonal next year if it is spicy. It is the only fall seasonal that I used this year since I couldn't tolerate FAS and didn't want to try FGP since I also didn't think I would like it. I only have one extra 16 oz. bottle of FTP to use for next fall and that definitely won't last me the full season. If the only offering is something that is spicy I would just use either a winter seasonal or summer seasonal instead once my FTP supply runs out. I always use seasonals mixed with a core formula everytime that I cleanse my hair.

Honored Contributor

Hi HonnyBrown,

What a great mental image, curls doing backflips!

FTP is a goodie! It plays well with my straight hair too.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 Drythe said:

Hi HonnyBrown,

What a great mental image, curls doing backflips!

FTP is a goodie! It plays well with my straight hair too.

Thanks Drythe!

I've been using it since November with consistent results, which says a lot for my bipolar hair.

I thought I liked WWC but my hair turned on it halfway through the bottle.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 jmtdfs1 said:

I only bought one 32 oz CC from Chaz' site on Black Friday, and I didn't start using it until recently. I love SHP, but I think I love this formulation even more. I hope they offer the typical December TSV, so I can order several of the seasonal kits this fall. I checked eBay and Amazon, and it's just two expensive right now. Love it, too!!!

I lucked out on eBay! I asked the seller where they got their stash from. Dude got it for his girlfriend who was no more. He wanted to get rid of it and I was more than happy to take it off his hands!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 susan25 said:

I also really like FTP and regret that I didn't buy more of it to use next fall. Especially since I don't like spicy scents and won't buy the fall seasonal next year if it is spicy. It is the only fall seasonal that I used this year since I couldn't tolerate FAS and didn't want to try FGP since I also didn't think I would like it. I only have one extra 16 oz. bottle of FTP to use for next fall and that definitely won't last me the full season. If the only offering is something that is spicy I would just use either a winter seasonal or summer seasonal instead once my FTP supply runs out. I always use seasonals mixed with a core formula everytime that I cleanse my hair.

I have used one round of seasonals. Other than FTP, they were just okay for my hair.

Happy Daze loves Summer Honey Peach. She wrote about how she stocked up on it. I followed her lead and did the same for FTP. I'm so glad I did!

Respected Contributor
On 3/7/2015 HonnyBrown said:
On 3/6/2015 susan25 said:

I have used one round of seasonals. Other than FTP, they were just okay for my hair.

Happy Daze loves Summer Honey Peach. She wrote about how she stocked up on it. I followed her lead and did the same for FTP. I'm so glad I did!

I definitely wish that I had also stocked up on FTP. Maybe I will be able to get it sometime in the future or if they offer the prior seasonals again next season. Although, at this point we don't know if the prior seasonals will be offered every year. I would imagine that their is a lot of planning involved if Chaz and QVC decide to do this every season. In addition to the time that Chaz already spends on developing and testing new formulas.