Honored Contributor

Anyone get their honey lilac CC yet?

Dying to know what it smells like! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get their honey lilac CC yet?

I'm waiting for reviews to roll in before I order. I'm not a big fan of florals. I think I'll need to go find some lilac perfume locally and give that a sniff, because I don't even remember if I like the smell of lilacs or not.

Respected Contributor

Mine shipped yesterday. We have some winter weather coming to Kentucky, so my shipment may get delayed. I hope it will get here Monday. My EDD says March 9th.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

MIne should of shipped, but CS thinks it will today...I guess she said it is taking warehouse longer to get them? My EDD says the 10th but not sure how it would get here by then..but you never know, can't wait!...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Mine have not shipped yet and I ordered on Sunday. I'm supposed to have them 3/9, so we'll see if that happens. I can't wait to smell the new one. I also bought a SGGT.

Honored Contributor

I am visiting our location in Scottsdale this week and they ahve the most amazing smelling trees as you walk into the building. Every time I go in and out, I think about my new WEN Lilac and what it will smell like.

I am even more anxious now.

We are getting a big snow storm tonight/tomorrow, so I think my UPS deliver will most likely be delayed if it's already shipped.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Hilary77 said: Mine shipped yesterday. We have some winter weather coming to Kentucky, so my shipment may get delayed. I hope it will get here Monday. My EDD says March 9th.

yep...we are on the northern edge of this storm...just started snowing here. We are supposed to get 3-5". At least we aren't getting the 10-12" like originally predicted and I'm trying not to complain, because I could live in Boston! Mine shows it shipped, but when I track it all it shows is the info being sent from the warehouse so who knows. Can't wait to try it though!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Super Contributor

would like to hear its reviews.

Super Contributor

I put in an order as well and am hoping I will love it. Lilac scents in products seem difficult to get right so I am crossing my fingers. Love the smell of fresh lilacs. I have yet to try a honey formula so I thought I would try this one.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be waiting on the reviews too. Like HD I'm not into florals but I loved SOB and fell in love with SGGT too, so if it follows them I guess I'll order.