Trusted Contributor

The following was posted about 15 minutes ago on Dooters FB page:

It's raining out here and I'm bored. let's have some fun. If Chaz were to make a fragrance out of a Seasonal Scent and you could wear it as your signature scent, which season from the past would you want to wear? Lots of choices. Would you be a Winter (Vanilla Mint, Cranberry Mint or White Citrus) or a Spring (Gardenia Green Tea, Orange Blossom, maybe too soon to ask about Honey Lilac) a Summer (Mango Coconut, Honey Peach), or a Fall (Ginger Pumpkin, Apple Spice or Tuscan Pear) person? I'd love to know. I want to hear from as many WENNERS as I can. I'm going to eat a candy cane for each answer I get.

my vote was for Honey Lilac!!!

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

What fun!! Since I haven't experienced Honey Lilac yet, my vote is for one of the other Spring formulas, I'd be tickled to wear either one as a fragrance. They're both lovely, each in their own way.

A distant third would be Mango Coconut, I believe it would be too sweet to wear as a fragrance. Although, my man does love coconut ;-)

ETA: Thanks for sharing! I don't have Facebook, so I appreciate you taking the time to share Dooters posts.......he's a creative guy :-)

Honored Contributor

I love the orange

Respected Contributor
I haven't smelled the honey lilac yet, but my vote would go to white citrus or mango coconut for now.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Well, I haven't smelled many of the seasonals, but I sprayed some WWC RTM on my hair and neck this morning in lieu of perfume.

Respected Contributor
Who is Dooters?!?!?!?
Respected Contributor

Maybe SHL but mine isn't here yet...but I think FTP just because it isn't as sweet of a smell, or maybe WWC...

Regular Contributor

Cranberry mint.

Respected Contributor
Fall ginger pumpkin. When I use the RTM, peoe mistake it for perfume. SGGT would be next.
Frequent Contributor

Hands down Honey Lilac! Gardenia Green Tea is my next choice.