Respected Contributor
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to get our March thread up and going. We have an exciting TSV coming up on the 23rd and many exciting shows in March. I can't wait to see what's in store this month. Feel free to chat or share any exciting Wen info. Best wishes to everyone!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
I messed up the date of the tsv. The Wen TSV will be March 21st. Sorry about that... I wish I could start these threads like bebe777. She is so good at making them exciting and full of great info. Miss ya bebe!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor
Any Wen thread is a good thread. Thanks for starting March. I plan on holding out for the 16 oz trio, 3 piece kit, styling duo, and 4 oz oil. Like you, there are not many cc's that I dislike and the spring formulas happen to be my favorite so far. I enjoy their lightness.
Regular Contributor
I'm very excited about the new Lilac formula. I wasn't crazy about the last new fall and winter seasonal but this one sounds very promising. Just ordered my 32oz! If they offer the 3 piece in an OTO or something I will order that too. Not getting the TSV because the rice based doesn't do too much for me and I'm stocked up on 613 still from the previous years.
Contributor
I'm super excited for the new spring scent...however I'm very non-committal so I ended up getting a 16 oz from Chaz's site to try instead of the 32. I'm sure I'll love it, but just in case.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Hilary77 said: I wish I could start these threads like bebe777. She is so good at making them exciting and full of great info. Miss ya bebe!!
Hope she's akright, I knew she said she would be away for a bit but it's not like her to be away such a longtime without popping in,
Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 SquishyMommy1 said: I'm super excited for the new spring scent...however I'm very non-committal so I ended up getting a 16 oz from Chaz's site to try instead of the 32. I'm sure I'll love it, but just in case.

Me too. I don't want to start off with a 32 oz. in case I don't like the scent or my hair doesn't like it so I also bought the 16 oz. from Chaz's site.

Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 HSB1204 said:
On 3/1/2015 SquishyMommy1 said: I'm super excited for the new spring scent...however I'm very non-committal so I ended up getting a 16 oz from Chaz's site to try instead of the 32. I'm sure I'll love it, but just in case.

Me too. I don't want to start off with a 32 oz. in case I don't like the scent or my hair doesn't like it so I also bought the 16 oz. from Chaz's site.

how much is his shipping though? And does he have a good return policy? I think I will wait for a 16 oz or the set with the 16oz cc, oil and rtm. Hopefully they won't make us wait until the very end of the season to offer this set like they had with the SHP.

Honored Contributor

Hillary777,

Thanks for starting us off! I worry about bebe777 too. Wish she'd pop in and say HI, hope all is well for her.

Looks as though the Lilac does not have the 4 honey complex. {#emotions_dlg.huh} I'm disappointed, but I know I'll try the OIL just for the scent.

HBS1204 & SquishyMommy1, please be sure to let us know what you think of it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor
On 3/1/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/1/2015 HSB1204 said:

how much is his shipping though? And does he have a good return policy? I think I will wait for a 16 oz or the set with the 16oz cc, oil and rtm. Hopefully they won't make us wait until the very end of the season to offer this set like they had with the SHP.

Free!