Respected Contributor
No auto delivery?.. I was hoping they would be.. Maybe later in the month
Respected Contributor
They're all floral and I'm not a huge fan of floral. For those who have fine hair and have tried SOB, did it give you any volume/body?
Respected Contributor

SOB is great on my hair. It is also fine, about chin length..I know many love it. I am anxious to try the Lilac as it has honey in it which I love..(not the same honey that is in SHP tho)...

Honored Contributor

I ordered one bottle of SHL so I could try it before Chaz' visit. By then I'll know if I like it enough to get more or maybe there will be a kit of some sort (OTO?) I kind of wish it was available in a 16 oz. for testing purposes, but I have a feeling I'm going to like this one so I'm not too concerned. Unfortunately for my budget, I like the Spring Orange Blossom, too, and I know I'll be ordering some of that as well.

Respected Contributor
Is SOB strong floral? I wonder if the honey mellows the lilac a bit. I'm not sure which one to try. Gardenia is definitely out for me.
Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 RachB said: Is SOB strong floral? I wonder if the honey mellows the lilac a bit. I'm not sure which one to try. Gardenia is definitely out for me.

Not a super strong floral, just light and pleasant, IMO

Contributor
Can anyone make a recommendation of which of the Spring formulas is most like WWC? Or like SHP? Those are my all time favorites! Not sure which one of the Springs to order!
Respected Contributor
Woohoo! I got more SGGT and the Honey Lilac. I was surprised at no auto delivery. The rest had that available right away. I guess if I love the Shl, I'll just buy more. I know I'll buy more SGGT. I like the SOB, but not as much as the SGGT.
Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I ordered one bottle of SHL so I could try it before Chaz' visit. By then I'll know if I like it enough to get more or maybe there will be a kit of some sort (OTO?) I kind of wish it was available in a 16 oz. for testing purposes, but I have a feeling I'm going to like this one so I'm not too concerned. Unfortunately for my budget, I like the Spring Orange Blossom, too, and I know I'll be ordering some of that as well.

I also wish they offered 16 oz bottles. I like to get the 16 oz to try and then buy the 32. Also, this takes up less room in my shower as I just refill the 16 oz bottle once I get the 32 oz.
Respected Contributor
On 3/1/2015 siennasoleil said: Can anyone make a recommendation of which of the Spring formulas is most like WWC? Or like SHP? Those are my all time favorites! Not sure which one of the Springs to order!
The only spring seasonal that will be like SHP is SHL. Those are the only two with the honey formulation. That didn't exist before SHP.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012