Honored Contributor

Will it come back next winter or maybe or maybe not??? I love it & don't want to use anything else unless I can find one that really compares to it. Wish I could buy a couple of gallons.

Smile

Respected Contributor

I don't think that anyone knows if QVC will offer the prior seasonals every season. If you really like a certain formula you should stock up for next year.

Respected Contributor

I love the creaminess of Winter White Citrus. It is such a treat each time I use it. I have had to exercise a lot of discipline not to stock up on it as well as Winter Vanilla Mint. But I understand myself well enough to know that next winter I'll want to try any new formula that Chaz creates. Also, I still haven't tried Winter Cranberry Mint so I'm hoping that will be a part of next year's winter routine.

Honored Contributor

Well that's a bummer. I want to be able to buy it anytime. I bought the 16 oz bottle of CC with the small bottle of RTM & oil as a OTO in Dec & bought 2 bottles of the 32 oz on AD with 2 more coming. It's no longer available on QVC so cannot put anymore on AD. Hope to find a spring or summer seasonal that will work on my hair as the WWC does. I like that I can cleanse my hair once with 5 pumps from the 32 oz size & my hair looks good.

Honored Contributor

I see the Spring Honey Lilac, Spring Gardenia Green Tea & the Spring Orange Blossom are available on his site today. Are the SHL & the SGGT both new? I have seen posts about the SOB which I'm going to order tomorrow if it's available on Q. If the other 2 are not new can you tell me what you think about them? How do they compare to any of the other seasonals or classics? Thx.

Smile

Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Nightowlz said:

I see the Spring Honey Lilac, Spring Gardenia Green Tea & the Spring Orange Blossom are available on his site today. Are the SHL & the SGGT both new? I have seen posts about the SOB which I'm going to order tomorrow if it's available on Q. If the other 2 are not new can you tell me what you think about them? How do they compare to any of the other seasonals or classics? Thx.

Smile

The SGGT is actually the very first Spring Seasonal. The scent is great. One of absolute favorites and I can't wait to cleanse with it tomorrow. I will say it is not as moisturizing as the some of the others even from the first set of seasonals. I always sandwich it between cleanses with more moisturizing formulas. I skipped SOB so can't comment.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Kjelle said:

Smile

The SGGT is actually the very first Spring Seasonal. The scent is great. One of absolute favorites and I can't wait to cleanse with it tomorrow. I will say it is not as moisturizing as the some of the others even from the first set of seasonals. I always sandwich it between cleanses with more moisturizing formulas. I skipped SOB so can't comment.

I don't know if I will try the SGGT or not. Is it the same green tea as in the BGT? I have tried the BGT & it's ok but nothing special for me. Reason I was thinking of passing on the SGGT. I want to try the SOB because I saw a post that said they would compare it to the WWC which I love. Not sure about the lilac. It would be nice if Chaz has a OTO set of these 3 in the 16 oz size so I can try them & order more of the ones I like.

Smile

Respected Contributor

Smile

I don't know if I will try the SGGT or not. Is it the same green tea as in the BGT? I have tried the BGT & it's ok but nothing special for me. Reason I was thinking of passing on the SGGT. I want to try the SOB because I saw a post that said they would compare it to the WWC which I love. Not sure about the lilac. It would be nice if Chaz has a OTO set of these 3 in the 16 oz size so I can try them & order more of the ones I like.

Smile

There is a set of 3 16oz bottles in the system. So maybe wait for that. Also no it is not the same as BGT at all. I can't use BGT. Remember BGT is rice-based. It's probably not the tea that you have a problem with, it's the formula.
Valued Contributor

Smile

Smile

There is a set of 3 16oz bottles in the system. So maybe wait for that. Also no it is not the same as BGT at all. I can't use BGT. Remember BGT is rice-based. It's probably not the tea that you have a problem with, it's the formula.
Kjelle, how do you acces "items in the system" on your iPad?
Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 w84WEN said:

Smile

Smile

Kjelle, how do you acces "items in the system" on your iPad?
Random. Then you get a run.