Respected Contributor

Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

and I don't want to get it if you all don't think it's worth it.

Would love to hear your feedback.. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

I haven't tried the 613 body cream, but I do have some of the core fragrance body lotion and I was not very impressed. It did no better at moisturizing my skin than a drugstore body lotion and the scent didn't last. Based on that, I decided that I wasn't going to spend the money on the 513 body cream.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tub of Body Treatment in 613 - Anyone want to share feedback on it? It's spendy...

You should go read the reviews, their are alot...They are all very positive, some even use it as a face moisture cream also...I am hoping to get it in the near future, the 613 sounds awesome..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love it. My review is on Chaz's site.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I did read some of the reviews but I love to hear personal opinions Smiley Happy They are GLOWING reviews, that's why I waant to try it but yikes that price!! lol

Respected Contributor

I am finishing my second jar and have one on the way. I use it after my shower in the morning, and use Dr. Jeannette Graf's retinol body butter (WAY less expensive) at night. Love them both. I've started putting a little 613 on my cheeks before going to bed. I'm nearly 81, and have far less wrinkles than my "kids" who are middle aged boomers.

snappy {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 snappyfrappy said:

I am finishing my second jar and have one on the way. I use it after my shower in the morning, and use Dr. Jeannette Graf's retinol body butter (WAY less expensive) at night. Love them both. I've started putting a little 613 on my cheeks before going to bed. I'm nearly 81, and have far less wrinkles than my "kids" who are middle aged boomers.

snappy {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Ok Snappy, now I have to order!.. I love your post..Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

It's worth every penny! I couldn't believe how it felt the first time I used it, I can honestly say nothing I have used has ever made my skin feel that great. I am at the end of my first tub and will soon be opening another. This is another one of my Wen favorites that I will always have to have a backup of.
Valued Contributor

I did try it as a facial moisturizer but did not like the shine it left on my skin which means I did not like it under my Bare Minerals foundation either.

It was so close to being right for me but I had to pass.

Respected Contributor

LOVE IT!!!! To me, it is as ground-breaking for skin as the cc's are for hair. It hydrates the skin like nobody's business, lol. I can still feel the moisture on my skin when I get in the shower the next day. It also smells amazing. I just bought my second tub of it. I also love the Philosophy whipped body creme as a close second if you want something less pricey.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!