Contributor

Does anyone know if there's going to be an April TSV and what's going to be in it? Two years ago, I built up my Wen stash and it's finally getting depleted. I've tried a lot of styling products and I just don't use them so I'm interested to find TSVs that are heavy on the cleansing conditioners.

Thanks for any info anyone can give me!

Super Contributor

Re: April TSV - anyone know?

there is one coming up in March although I don't know the exact date. I'm sure someone here does...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Frequent Contributor

You do realize that it's not even March yet, right, and that you're assuming there will be a Wen TSV yet even though no Wen shows have actually (yet) been listed for April??? Besides, even thought there are Wen shows in March with a TSV, it would be VERY unlikely that there would be back-to-back Wen TSV's 2 months in a row...

Respected Contributor

They won't have a April tsv since they have one in March. They don't have tsv's every month. They are usually every 3 months. They sometimes have a OTO value in addition to the tsv's but you can't expect a tsv every month.

Super Contributor

Last year the April TSV was in March and it will be this year, too. Do you get the insider? It's listed in there. It's your choice of 32 oz BGT and new Eyetalian Mandarin Fig (pardon weird spelling, but actual spelling isn't allowed), both riced based. Comes with 16 oz 613 and regular size SC and RTM (in MIF or BGT formula).

Hope that helps with making decisions about replenishing your stash!

Regular Contributor

Oh no! You just missed the December TSV which would have been perfect for you. It was 5 bottles 16oz CC for $80
Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 FluffyBear said: Oh no! You just missed the December TSV which would have been perfect for you. It was 5 bottles 16oz CC for $80

I agree that the December tsv is always a great value. I somehow missed it in 2013 the year that I started using Wen. The upcoming tsv is a good value but may not be for some Wenners since the choices are very limited.

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 jurby said:

You do realize that it's not even March yet, right, and that you're assuming there will be a Wen TSV yet even though no Wen shows have actually (yet) been listed for April??? Besides, even thought there are Wen shows in March with a TSV, it would be VERY unlikely that there would be back-to-back Wen TSV's 2 months in a row...

She wasn't assuming anything...she asked if anyone knows "if" there's going to be a WEN TSV.

Contributor

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was asking about April because there had been TSVs in April that were 32 oz CC and 16 oz CC. Sounds like it won't happen again this year.

And thanks for the back up, Vermint! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Tracy500 said:

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was asking about April because there had been TSVs in April that were 32 oz CC and 16 oz CC. Sounds like it won't happen again this year.

And thanks for the back up, Vermint! Smiley Wink

Tracy you might like the March 21st TSV, as the poster filled you in above, it sounds like a nice amount of CC in whichever one you pick....You didn't ask anything wrong..Smiley Happy
..Don't forget new Spring Scent almost here also, sometime around March 1st