Contributor

Hello ladies. Just wondering if anybody else could give me some insight. I have always used QVC Wen glossing serum and love it. I just received the glossing serum from GR. It is very different in consistency. It is watery where the QVC is syrupy. It is the sweet almond mint kind and it doesn't even smell like sweet almond mint to me. I know GR products are a little different from QVCs I just didn't expect THAT much of a difference in this particular product. Has anybody else noticed this about the GR version glossing serum? Thanks to all in advance! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glossing serum GR vs QVC

I also have both. Neither worked for my hair.

I ordered the GR serum and got the QVC serum in a kit. I don't remember the QVC serum being different from the GR serum.

If you have a problem with the GR serum, call them! They go out of their way to make their members happy.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I have had both versions and the differences were just as you described. The GR one was launched first before the QVC version, and I tried the GR version first. It was so thin and runny, and the bottle so small I would have used it up in just a few uses on my thick long hair. I wasn't going to bother with the QVC version when it came out, assumed it was the same but saw the demo and realized it was different. It is much thicker more like honey consistency. Still the small bottle is just useless for me.

Neither version did anything for my hair so I went back to adding oil to my 613 leave-in and that works best for me.

Contributor

Thanks ladies! I appreciate your responses! ??
Contributor

Smiley Happy