Contributor

I have been an avid user of WEN for quite sometime now and I have app 10 bald spots on my scalp. I have been getting injections into the scalp to see if it will help. I am not sure that it's the WEN, it actually didn't occur to me till someone mentioned it to me today, I'm trying to get anyone's opinion to see if this has happened to them. As I said I love wen holding my color and the scents, just wondered if I am alone here.

Not looking for rude comments just anyone else who might be running into this.

Respected Contributor

What does your doctor think? I assume you guys discussed your hair care routine before beginning something as serious as scalp injections. That sounds pretty painful by the way. Do you mind me asking what is in the injection?

And to answer your question, I've used WEN for many years and my hair is pretty thick (no bald spots).

Respected Contributor

Never Mind..........

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor
Yes, I have an aunt with alopecia. Nothing has helped, WEN included. Of course, it could be anything, even an allergy to an ingredient, but with big patches, it doesn't sound like it would be caused by a shampoo or a cleansing conditioner. Best of luck with your situation.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I really doubt WEN causes baldness, but I do know from my own experience using the product I have much more hair in the tub then when I use say Nick Chavez or Tweak-d. That being said, I still use WEN off and on and my hair is not thinning, but I would not use it exclusively .

Esteemed Contributor

From what I've read on this board, you couldn't pay me enough to use that product.

Trusted Contributor

People can have drastic negative results to any product, just as others may have very positive results to the same product. No one product is going to work for every person. If I were you, I'd take the list of ingredients to your doctor, have him review them. In the mean time, you might consider going back to the last product you used with good results. Also, don't take medical advice from ANYONE on ANY public forum. That's just not smart! Good luck!

Super Contributor

Try using ""Tweak-d Restore""... If you can find it..

Some people are seeing such great results from

this product that it is sold out everywhere and

may not be back on shelves until November....

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor
There is a class action lawsuit in the courts claiming WEN causes baldness.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment