Respected Contributor

Those of You Getting Ready for Spring

Hi ladies,

I just saw it. It's very pretty and it's; Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Vera Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Lilac Extract, Green Tea Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Menthol, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide7, LValine, LThreonine, LProline, LIsoleucine, LPhenylaline, L-Histidine, LAlanine, LSerine, LArginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Re: Those of You Getting Ready for Spring

Isn't it coconut something v e r b e n a? Anyway, post a picher of it! just kidding. I have an awful head cold. hatchoooo! I feel like I'm watching a sad movie and can't stop crying! I know this is off track, sorry. My two sisters are too busy to share with me. Did anyone get the Italian Fig? I have my order in place but it did not ship yet. I like the new rice based ones. I don't use the core ones anymore. Not since Wen Men. I'm thirsty. This is sjk signing off. To the person who gave me this cold....pppppphhhhh!!! (raspberry) just kidding. Stay well everyone. Wash hands before eating anything. Stay well.....God bless.

Respected Contributor

I wish their was an early item # for the new scent.....usually someone has figured it out by now...Smiley Happy...

Respected Contributor

The new spring seasonal is honey and lilac. If you read the ingredients you can figure it out. The verbena formula is the summer scent and a tart, citrus fruit.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 susan25 said:

The new spring seasonal is honey and lilac. If you read the ingredients you can figure it out. The verbena formula is the summer scent and a tart, citrus fruit.

..is that what OP was trying to say with that ridiculous list of ingredients....lol

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 chrystaltree said:

..is that what OP was trying to say with that ridiculous list of ingredients....lol

Yes and I am surprised that is isn't available yet. The new winter seasonal was available 4 days before the month ended. They also don't have any details on the Chaz Dean site either. I remember checking before the last seasonal was available and Chaz already some information about the new seasonal and prior seasonals before it was available for sale. I only remember checking his site since he had the black friday sale.

Super Contributor

Yes and I am surprised that is isn't available yet. The new winter seasonal was available 4 days before the month ended. They also don't have any details on the Chaz Dean site either. I remember checking before the last seasonal was available and Chaz already some information about the new seasonal and prior seasonals before it was available for sale. I only remember checking his site since he had the black friday sale.

Susan25 - I had posted something similar to what you just said and my post was poofed! I don't get it...

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 simollie said:

Susan25 - I had posted something similar to what you just said and my post was poofed! I don't get it...

Yes I remember I saw a post about it, you would think at this late stage it would be fine to let us mention it, plus so many waiting to order! My stash is the lowest ever!...

Honored Contributor

This is a relatively short one compared to some of the others.

Trusted Contributor

I see you like Nick Chavez- well here is a list of ingredients from his shampoo.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Chaenomeles Japonica Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Soluble Collagen, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-8, PEG-8/SMDICopolymer, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Yellow 6.

it is the Plump N Thick one- actually that is the only shampoo I saw ingredients listed for. So is that a ridiculous amount of ingredients.. lol.