Frequent Contributor

I got the TSV today and I can't get the pump on the styling creme to pop up and start working. Is there a knack to doing this? The big pumps on the CC work fine.

Frequent Contributor

Got it to work! Found someone had the same problem and suggested removing it from the bottle and keep spinning it until it ""clicks"". Anyway it's working now. Phew!

Respected Contributor

Glad you got it to work! Those pumps can be a pain, but mine always pop up---eventually. Wink

Respected Contributor

Did you order the BGT or IMF? What day did you order and when did you receive? Mine switched from ""advanced sale"" to ""in process"" but is still showing an EDD of 3/27. I don't want to wait that long!

Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2015 RachB said:

Did you order the BGT or IMF? What day did you order and when did you receive? Mine switched from "advanced sale" to "in process" but is still showing an EDD of 3/27. I don't want to wait that long!

I'm thinking that since the BGT has been around for awhile that some may have been available for shipment. The MIF (which is what I ordered) is new, however, and may still be in the production process. I'm sure that as soon as it's available for shipment, they'll send it out! Nothing we CAN do but wait! Smile I'm anxious to try it, though. The original Fig was just too moisturizing for me, and I'm hoping this one is a little less so.

Frequent Contributor
Just got my WEN stash. The mousse is a leaking mess of liquid. Not sure what I"lol do about that, but I also cannot getting the pump on my styling creams open. I have what is no doubt a dumb question, but I'm desperate, after trying repeatedly. Which direction should I be turning the top? Yes, dumb, but please help!
Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2015 Lindy Lou said: Just got my WEN stash. The mousse is a leaking mess of liquid. Not sure what I"lol do about that, but I also cannot getting the pump on my styling creams open. I have what is no doubt a dumb question, but I'm desperate, after trying repeatedly. Which direction should I be turning the top? Yes, dumb, but please help!

HI Lindy Lou, pull the pump out, then just keep rotating til it pops up..Some said that has worked...If the pump isn't pre-inserted (as in the CC's) I always open the pump before I put it in the bottle...sorry about the mousse, I would call Customer Service on that issue..Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor
Thank you, quadmini, I did try with the pump out, but no luck yet. It's kind of messy and frustrating to lose some of the product while I'm doing it. Oh, well, maybe God is trying to help me learn patience today. ?? I am going to see what CS can do for me regarding the mousse. I'm sure that a lot of product was wasted, as it was dripping all over. Sad!
Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2015 Lindy Lou said: Just got my WEN stash. The mousse is a leaking mess of liquid. Not sure what I"lol do about that, but I also cannot getting the pump on my styling creams open. I have what is no doubt a dumb question, but I'm desperate, after trying repeatedly. Which direction should I be turning the top? Yes, dumb, but please help!

They need to do something about all of the problems with their mousse. I have read so many posts about Wenners who have had this problem. The mousse needs to be packaged differently when it is delivered.

Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2015 Lindy Lou said: Thank you, quadmini, I did try with the pump out, but no luck yet. It's kind of messy and frustrating to lose some of the product while I'm doing it. Oh, well, maybe God is trying to help me learn patience today. ?? I am going to see what CS can do for me regarding the mousse. I'm sure that a lot of product was wasted, as it was dripping all over. Sad!

They should send you a whole new kit, and since both pieces don't work they shouldn't even make you mail the broken one back, (I had that happen with Josie Maran oil spilling and they just sent out new one)...but depends on what CS person you get I think...Yes they need to be made aware of the Mousse problem...good luck