Respected Contributor

I know this will probably get poofed. I pre-ordered the Tee S Vee in BGT because that seems to be the formula which promotes the least amount of hair loss in the shower for me. It says EDD is 3/27. Has anyone ordered it? Have you received it yet? Or are you showing the same EDD? I am almost out of my BGT and can't wait until the 27th. So if that's accurate, and unlikely that the date will be pulled in, I'll have to order something that will arrive sooner. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone pre-ordered WEN?

I ordered it about a week or 2 ago and it's still showing up as advanced order with an EDD of 3/27 as well. Typically that happens with any TSV pre-order.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them both, BGT and MIF. On two separate orders. They both showed as advanced orders at first, with March EDD. But I received the BGT order yesterday. The other one is still showing as "advanced".

Super Contributor

I ordered the fig right away and it is has not shipped and still showing as an advanced sale...

Honored Contributor

I'm really trying to behave myself with my WEN purchases (going crazy with Skinn though...). I haven't ordered any WEN for awhile and am on the verge of cancelling my 613 gallon A/D because I still haven't opened the one from the first shipment. I also have a FTP A/D but am probably going to cancel that and order the spring scent once it's introduced.

Frequent Contributor

Mine switched to 'in process' today I believe.

Super Contributor

I pre-ordered the new M. Fig and it said advanced order too. I figure it gives me time to change my mind if I decide to.

Contributor

Can I get the item # please??? Lost the insider.

Esteemed Contributor

It's an a, and a two, then it is 67. After that it is 2 5 and three!

Respected Contributor

I can send you a source for previews. My name is rachiebb7 and I just love Google and their email.