Esteemed Contributor

Chaz Dean youtube videos. Which one you'd like to share?

I went almost five month with no coloring, and was vacillating between letting my hair grow out it's natural color (have some gray) or drop the experiment and put "natural color" idea off for a while.

Well latter won - I have a color appointment scheduled for Friday morning.

Being a "good new Wenner", I wanted to hear what tips Master may have on the subject of coloring. So, I went on youtube.

There I came across two video, first one with tips on highlighting, that some people may find useful to them (or not), second video just simply touched me for some reason...I don't know why, but I liked it. Wanted let you see it too.

Chaz Dean explains the best way to highlight your hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62C8i5dPmc

New Client Consultation w/ Chaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwOOjE-ByQ

Valued Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean youtube videos. Which one you'd like to share?

Good topic. I guess my favorite videos include the one where he explains how to cleanse and style fine hair and the one where his stylist (Anna Lee, I think ) shows you how to blow dry long hair.
Formally NewtoWen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean youtube videos. Which one you'd like to share?

Thank you Newtowen! My sole idea behind this topic was watching and listening to Chaz. It is a well of information, where Chaz conveys HIS ideas and his belief system about the hair.

Even though I watch Q's presentation videos on the products I am want to buy, and find them good and informative, still they are program "sales" videos. Chaz often is being interrupted by the hosts, I have to hear everything they want to say, all the sales pitches as well, they must (understandably) do on Q's presentations.

I get interrupted and destructed with all this as well. On few videos I did watch on youtube, it is quite different picture, there it is possible to see and hear what man has to say, with it, learn or re-learn a thing or two.

For example, I made NOTES on EVERY point Chaz made about highlighting. I am going to print them and present to my colorist, requesting to consider every one of these points.

Yet not sure exactly what color shade I am going to get, and whether it is going to be highlights, or solid color. I am going let hair colorist decide that, considering the fact I am going color the roots only from this point on, saving the rest of my hair from future unnessary color damage. This too per Chaz suggestion I've heard earlier. I hope, they will get the color right in this one time!

This thread based on idea spreading usefull information among people who like and use Wen. Though I do understand, a lot of people here already know a LOT! But not all. And not everything.

Besides, I see too many threads going on the subject of Wen not being "this or that", and that it "did not work for them". Maybe because these people are yet to learn something about Wen, or how to use it, and about the whole idea behind it.