Esteemed Contributor

Which Scent RTM you think gives more shine to your hair?

I got the new 12 + 2 ounces RTM duo in Tea Tree.

Mainly, because I hear so many great things about TT items, and I have not tried TT in anything besides CC and re-moist.

But I am thinking to maybe ordering another set.

How many did you order?

Just curious, which Scent RTM gives your hair most shine, which one works best for YOUR hair, and which one you like on your face the most?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which Scent RTM you think gives more shine to your hair?

I am a huge fan of the RTM's and was one of many that begged for the larger size to return. The first time they were in a TSV and I had like six of the,. They disappeared for like three years and they did them again about six months ago, I was thrilled and stocked up I thin I purchased five. I use the TT everyday after I cleanse my face. I love POM and use that for workouts. I would say for shine I found the bamboo green tea and summer honey peach the best, they plump up your skin and hair. Also 613 gives great shine too and I like to use that before bed.Chaz recently did a special on that, I think it was an 8 oz and 2 oz so I picked up three I picked up another TT to replenish my stock but Im hoping to pick up a few more before they go away. I'm really glad they are offering the large sizes more often and also offering the seasonal RTMs in duos.
Honored Contributor

I've only used the 613 {#emotions_dlg.wub} so not much help. However, I did order the BGT, so shortly I should be able to compare the two.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Drythe, you are going to love BGT! It's really nice on hair and on face.

I have two bottles of 613 from previous specials, I have several BGT RTMs from a special and couple of kits. My third RTM is going to be TT.

ANewHue, I am trying to restrain myself with Wen lately, but I am afraid I might end up just like you with this item and buy them all!

But I am allowing myself to contemplate on only ONE more set. So I am in between another TT or POM maybe?

Wen is horrible - can't stop buying!

Respected Contributor

I thought those of us in the medical profession had too many abbreviations!

What the heck is RTM?

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

I love all of the seasonal RTM's that I have. The only other RTM that I have used is BGT. Not sure about the shine but I love the scent of all of the RTM's that I currently have.

Esteemed Contributor

I only can imagine the seasonal RTMs' scent, Susan! I have not had any of them yet.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/23/2015 sonechko said:

Drythe, you are going to love BGT! It's really nice on hair and on face.

I have two bottles of 613 from previous specials, I have several BGT RTMs from a special and couple of kits. My third RTM is going to be TT.

ANewHue, I am trying to restrain myself with Wen lately, but I am afraid I might end up just like you with this item and buy them all!

But I am allowing myself to contemplate on only ONE more set. So I am in between another TT or POM maybe?

Wen is horrible - can't stop buying!

Soneckho - they were saying they would be back in October but you never know and I don't want to be low or without it. I have always used it a lot especially in warmer months. The tea tree is a nice green scent IMO lighter than the cc and I love to start my day with it. I use the larger bottle to refill the small ones. Happy Spritzing!
Esteemed Contributor