Respected Contributor

MAYBE MARCH VISIT FOR NEW SPRING SEASONAL....?.

Was holding out hope for this visit, but now maybe on his March visit..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAYBE MARCH VISIT FOR NEW SPRING SEASONAL....?.

Spring seasonal start March 1st. I know some were hoping they would come early but now that the WWC mousse and styling creme showed up late and the 3 PCB WW. Is back in stock I doubt it.
Respected Contributor

Oh thank you..Well that't not too far I guess..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 ANewHue said: Spring seasonal start March 1st. I know some were hoping they would come early but now that the WWC mousse and styling creme showed up late and the 3 PCB WW. Is back in stock I doubt it.

I agree with ANewHue that the new spring seasonal should be available on March 1st. The last seasonal was available 4 days before the beginning of December but this may not happen this time.

Respected Contributor

I had emailed WEN about Spring Seasonal...She just emailed me back it does debut on March 1st, and she was "hoping" it would be available on QVC then, but she didn't give a "for sure"...

Respected Contributor

Still no new spring seasonal. We probably will have to wait until March 1st.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 susan25 said:

I know, bummer. Did you decide to actually try it after all?

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 HappyDaze said:

I don't think I am going to try the new spring seasonal but will order more SOB sometime soon. I may decide to order the new spring seasonal if it gets good reviews. Although, I don't usually like floral scents.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I am going to try the new spring seasonal but will order more SOB sometime soon. I may decide to order the new spring seasonal if it gets good reviews. Although, I don't usually like floral scents.

ah gotcha! I hope it isn't too floral scented either but I don't hate floral scents, I just don't want to walk around smelling like a bouquet, lol! I have a feeling it will be a nice balance. Is there a particular WEN that you think is too strong in terms of a floral scent?

Respected Contributor

ah gotcha! I hope it isn't too floral scented either but I don't hate floral scents, I just don't want to walk around smelling like a bouquet, lol! I have a feeling it will be a nice balance. Is there a particular WEN that you think is too strong in terms of a floral scent?

The only floral is lavender. It was very drying and I also didn't care for the scent although I used it by mixing it with other formulas. Unlike FAS that I couldn't use at all and gave it to a friend that used it.