Regular Contributor

BGT oil and M Fig oil are up

The M Fig is on wait list. A two six zero aero eight seven Sorry if this is a dupe post.
Respected Contributor

Re: BGT oil and M Fig oil are up

Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to smell these oils. The problem is that I already have a lot of oil I need to use up first.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

Oil overage is my problem also. With the return of the seasonal oils, I've been stocking up on those. I'm really interested in the BGT and new Fig, but since they are here to stay, I don't feel the urgency to purchase them right now. And with spring in a few days, I Plan on getting the new scent, plus SOB and SGGt oils. I'm going to have to get creative with my oil use.
Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Serena-1130 said: Oil overage is my problem also. With the return of the seasonal oils, I've been stocking up on those. I'm really interested in the BGT and new Fig, but since they are here to stay, I don't feel the urgency to purchase them right now. And with spring in a few days, I Plan on getting the new scent, plus SOB and SGGt oils. I'm going to have to get creative with my oil use.

I also agree that I have many oils that I have to use before I order anything else. I also may want to order the SOB oil since I do plan on ordering more SOB probably on AD. The SOB oil should be available on March 1st on the Chaz Dean site.

Valued Contributor

I really would like to know the ingredients in the MIF. Originally I just planes on getting the BGT, but I did order the TSV in the MIF so if it has the same benefits as the BGT I would order the MIF first. I wonder if there is anyway I can find that out...?
Valued Contributor

I resolved to wait a bit before I purchased these two oils hoping to use up what I have first. After seeing BGT online I went in to see just what kind of stash I was looking at. Needless to say, three of us used treatment oil in our bath and I did a scalp treatment before bed. I'm starting to crack....I can feel it.
Super Contributor

OMG I want the BGT oil!!!!!!!!! I have a LOT of the oils so I'll be waiting for a lil while lol

Respected Contributor

I'm curious what the difference is between the MF Oil and the Fig Sweet Orange Oil. I wouldn't expect the rice-based CCs to have oils with drastically different formulations from the core line Oils, but maybe they do?

Respected Contributor

Well, I looked up the ingredients for the BGT oil on the Q listing. The title is "Treatment Oil with Rice Protein," but I don't see any rice protein on the ingredients list. And I checked the ingredients on Chaz's site too. Weird, lol. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

"WEN Treatment Oils use a unique blend of essential and fragrant oils. Combining ultra-moisturizing abyssinian and argan oils with fragrant fruit extracts and hydrating oils makes this a must-have addition to the collection."

I also looked at the ingredients, because I was thrilled about Argan Oil in it. I did not find it there. Am I wrong? Does Argan Oil have some other name? Here it is:

Bamboo Green Tea Treatment Oil

Jojoba Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Coco­Caprylate/Caprate, Abyssinian Seed Oil,
Fragrance, Green Tea Extract, Soybean Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil,
Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Caraway Fruit Oil, Clove Leaf Oil,
Cinnamon Bark Extract, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Water.

Information Provided by WEN