Respected Contributor

What happened to the hired female Wen Rep?

I don't remember her name, but what ever happened to the young woman whose mother is a hairstylist? Is she gone? Maybe not a good fit?

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to the hired female Wen Rep?

Her name is Gina Gannon.

Respected Contributor

Now that I found out her name (as I forgot), I saw that she still is working with WEN as she has recently been in the UK.

Esteemed Contributor

That WEN vendor was just on The Shopping Channel in Canada selling WEN. Sorry, but her presentation skills are lacking -- she hasn't convinced me to try WEN at all. Chaz is yet another vendor who can't be bothered to show up in Canada so they send in someone else. Oh, and the shipping in Canada is outrageous at $11 for 2 bottles and a 3rd item and that doen't include taxes on shipping either.
Frequent Contributor

On 2/16/2015 TY said: That WEN vendor was just on The Shopping Channel in Canada selling WEN. Sorry, but her presentation skills are lacking -- she hasn't convinced me to try WEN at all. Chaz is yet another vendor who can't be bothered to show up in Canada so they send in someone else. Oh, and the shipping in Canada is outrageous at $11 for 2 bottles and a 3rd item and that doen't include taxes on shipping either.

Chaz is yet another vendor who can't be bothered to show up in Canada so they send in someone else.

Chaz can'y possibly be in all places all the time.

Oh, and the shipping in Canada is outrageous at $11 for 2 bottles and a 3rd item and that doen't include taxes on shipping either.

TSC is the one that decides the shipping costs - not Chaz.

Sorry, but her presentation skills are lacking -- she hasn't convinced me to try WEN at all.

If you're not convinced to try Wen then why are you continuing to watch the Wen shows not only on QVC but also on TSC? I suggest changing the channel and watching something that actually interests you rather than wasting your time continuing to watch something you obviously have no interest in and then coming on here to needlessly complain.

Honored Contributor

Didn't they say she'd only be on when Chaz can't make it? I never got the idea that she was replacing Chaz at every visit.

Regular Contributor

On 2/17/2015 jurby said:
On 2/16/2015 TY said: That WEN vendor was just on The Shopping Channel in Canada selling WEN. Sorry, but her presentation skills are lacking -- she hasn't convinced me to try WEN at all. Chaz is yet another vendor who can't be bothered to show up in Canada so they send in someone else. Oh, and the shipping in Canada is outrageous at $11 for 2 bottles and a 3rd item and that doen't include taxes on shipping either.

Chaz is yet another vendor who can't be bothered to show up in Canada so they send in someone else.

Oh, and the shipping in Canada is outrageous at $11 for 2 bottles and a 3rd item and that doen't include taxes on shipping either.

Sorry, but her presentation skills are lacking -- she hasn't convinced me to try WEN at all.

If you're not convinced to try Wen then why are you continuing to watch the Wen shows not only on QVC but also on TSC? I suggest changing the channel and watching something that actually interests you rather than wasting your time continuing to watch something you obviously have no interest in and then coming on here to needlessly complain.

Calm down??
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/17/2015 jurby said:

OK, whatever. I don't feel the need to defend a product that I don't care for.

Esteemed Contributor

She was on last night with Chaz.

Contributor

There is something I never liked about her from the get go, but I couldn't put my finger on it. One of her last visits confirmed that she is not the right fit for WEN's QVC on air presentations. I was appalled when I saw her during 2 different shows be rude/snappish/condescending to 2 different QVC hosts. Hosts cannot know every little detail about every WEN product...but there is a professional way to correct/clarify a host's innocent faux pas. No need to be rude/snappish/yell...where the heck were the producers? I'm not a big fan of Lisa Robertson...but that woman could sell WEN just as well as Chaz Dean. SHE should be the fill-in WEN girl when Chaz is away. (Although based on issues surrounding her experience working at QVC, I doubt that will ever happen.)