Honored Contributor

Hi Denise! I see that one thread got poofed so I didn't know if you saw my response to you. I was first saying hi and how nice it was to "see" you again. Then I was also saying that the new formula worries me since it has both citrus extracts and is rice based, both of which causes my hair dryness but I am interested in your experience with it once you get it. I know we tend to have similar experiences with products. Thank you! Smile

Super Contributor
Hi Happy! Did not see your post! We do seem to have similar mousiture needs, so I will let you know if the new rice based scent works for me. I was surprised to be able to use the WWC, it's similar to FGP for my hair, I can use it on its own a couple times a week and not have any dryness. The rice base does have me worried, I can not use the bamboo, I guess I am hoping with the fig in the other one and a bit of honey it may have enough moisture for my hair. The TSV is a good price so thought I would give it a try, I know I can use the mist, will gift the styling cream, and I do use 613 once in a while and am out so that bottle will last me a year. Hubby can use bamboo, but hates the scent, so he might like this better if I can not use it, nothing will go to waste Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Denise from Canada said: Hi Happy! Did not see your post! We do seem to have similar mousiture needs, so I will let you know if the new rice based scent works for me. I was surprised to be able to use the WWC, it's similar to FGP for my hair, I can use it on its own a couple times a week and not have any dryness. The rice base does have me worried, I can not use the bamboo, I guess I am hoping with the fig in the other one and a bit of honey it may have enough moisture for my hair. The TSV is a good price so thought I would give it a try, I know I can use the mist, will gift the styling cream, and I do use 613 once in a while and am out so that bottle will last me a year. Hubby can use bamboo, but hates the scent, so he might like this better if I can not use it, nothing will go to waste Smiley Happy

I got the # and was going to order, as it does have the honey, and tons of product for the price, but I don't care for the BGT much...on the other hand fig is moisture, and the honey is good..wish I knew what was in the new Spring CC....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2015 quadmimi said:
On 2/13/2015 Denise from Canada said: Hi Happy! Did not see your post! We do seem to have similar mousiture needs, so I will let you know if the new rice based scent works for me. I was surprised to be able to use the WWC, it's similar to FGP for my hair, I can use it on its own a couple times a week and not have any dryness. The rice base does have me worried, I can not use the bamboo, I guess I am hoping with the fig in the other one and a bit of honey it may have enough moisture for my hair. The TSV is a good price so thought I would give it a try, I know I can use the mist, will gift the styling cream, and I do use 613 once in a while and am out so that bottle will last me a year. Hubby can use bamboo, but hates the scent, so he might like this better if I can not use it, nothing will go to waste Smiley Happy

I got the # and was going to order, as it does have the honey, and tons of product for the price, but I don't care for the BGT much...on the other hand fig is moisture, and the honey is good..wish I knew what was in the new Spring CC....Smiley Happy

keep in mind though, it is NOT the honey complex that is in the SHP. It is a a honey extract, which many who love SHP find that the honey extract is not as moisturizing as the honey complex (which makes sense- there is a difference between using 4 types of honey and a honey extract).

Oh and do you have an email? Wink

Honored Contributor

he hates the scent of bamboo? gosh I find it rather nice-fresh and clean. My husband suprisingly likes the spring gardenia and on him, it smells sooo nice and fresh clean. On me it smells floraly, which I am not a big fan of. Funny how different it smells on us!

Respected Contributor
On 2/13/2015 HappyDaze said:

keep in mind though, it is NOT the honey complex that is in the SHP. It is a a honey extract, which many who love SHP find that the honey extract is not as moisturizing as the honey complex (which makes sense- there is a difference between using 4 types of honey and a honey extract).

Yes I thought it was a different honey than SHP, thanks for explaining difference in honey, that makes sense...yes have an email...

Honored Contributor

Yes I thought it was a different honey than SHP, thanks for explaining difference in honey, that makes sense...yes have an email...

are you still around

Respected Contributor

are you still around

Yes, you ask about my email...how do I get it to you,,Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

he hates the scent of bamboo? gosh I find it rather nice-fresh and clean. My husband suprisingly likes the spring gardenia and on him, it smells sooo nice and fresh clean. On me it smells floraly, which I am not a big fan of. Funny how different it smells on us!

He says the bamboo smell like a old granny's perfume. I do not even bother using the mist anymore, he complains about the scent. He does love the SHP though! Smiley Happy