Esteemed Contributor

February is my Weniversary month

Wow, I cannot believe it's 8 years. Back then I never thought I would have a stash like I do, lol. That first bottle of tea tree oil was pure gold and still is, I am thankful CHaz created such wonderful products, they ALL really do make a world of difference.
Respected Contributor

Re: February is my Weniversary month

Wow!! 8 years!! I guess I have never realized you had used Wen that long. I am just coming up on three years in May. Happy Weniversary!!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

wow 8 years is amazing to stick with one product! I guess that really is a testament to how well it works for you!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 HappyDaze said:

wow 8 years is amazing to stick with one product! I guess that really is a testament to how well it works for you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Never in my life have I been devoted to a product especially a hair care product, lol I remember those "poo" days and wish I had started the first show. When I look at pictures when I was in my 20's my hair looked liked straw thanks to those perms of the 80'seven after expensive overnight treatments and that V hot oil. My hair is SO much better now thanks to Wen, even in my teens my hair didn't look this good.
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations! Eight years is a true testamant to the product line being able to deliver what's expected, and much more!

I only wish I had eight years into using WEN...... Can't believe I somehow missed knowing about it. But it's okay. I will catch up soon!

As the matter of fact, the month of February is my Third Month Anniversary with WEN, and my Birthday!

I'll tell you, in short three month, as a birthday gift, WEN gave me the best hair I had in decades! And speaking about 80s..... I must of hated my hair even back then - because I permed it ALL the time!

I remember, after each perm I look horrible, just like a poodle, it was NOT becoming to my face, and I could not wait for darn perm to relax a little....

Then, as soon as it relaxed and my hair looked like burned straw afterwards, guess what? I did another perm, thinking my hair will look better!

I am sure, with WEN I would not even DREAM of doing ANYTHING drastic like this to my hair.

Right now I need color, because of gray, my last color was in October, but when I look in the mirror, I think - I don't REALLY need to color my hair THAT badly! I'll wait and see, because my hair looks good enough for me not want to mess with it at all!

Amazing!

Regular Contributor

That's awesome! Congratulations and Happy Weniversary!!!

Respected Contributor

That's great! I feel the same way, I am not even at a year til around June, and it took a bit to find my "routine", but I am so happy I did! Your story is great, and I also thank Chaz for giving us WEN!....(I can't wait to have a "stash")...

Esteemed Contributor

I have "stash". I want more. Not that I am running out or anything like that.... Just want to try "new things" I have not tried before, and I want to have a "bigger stash" at less money, than I initially invested in my present stash, which is worth every penny.

Trusted Contributor

I checked my account history to refresh my memory on this. It turns out, I started using WEN in February 2009. So this is my 6th anniversary. Although I wasn't fully committed to WEN that entire time. I'm just now really figuring out how to get the full benefits. I have a decent stockpile now. But I can't wait for the new spring seasonal anyway. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Happy weniversary!! 8.5 years for me Smiley Happy wow…that is a long time ...

live....laugh....love