Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to February/March TSV

I resorted to shopping my stash which is a good thing I guess. Important dates - hope the March TSV shows up in the upcoming Insider in a few weeks. Anticipating an OTO during the February late show. Easy Pay day is some time in March for those who are new. I really hope a body cream and/or lotion pop up in one of the 2015 TSV's, it's been a long time.
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking forward to February/March TSV

Hi ANewHue, good to 'see' you. Hope you are doing well. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Drythe said:

Hi ANewHue, good to 'see' you. Hope you are doing well. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi Drythe, Good to "see " see you too. Happy 2015! Hope your enjoying your oil because I'm certainly enjoying my WVM.
Honored Contributor

Hi ANH! So I am hoping maybe BGT will be offered in a lotion this time for a TSV or a OTO. That would be great. Otherwise, I am saving my money to try the new spring seasonal and stocking up on SMC and SHP!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 HappyDaze said:

Hi ANH! So I am hoping maybe BGT will be offered in a lotion this time for a TSV or a OTO. That would be great. Otherwise, I am saving my money to try the new spring seasonal and stocking up on SMC and SHP!

Hi HD, I'm hoping the same thing. I have a bunch of gift cards and rebates cash and I'm sitting on my hands trying not to order a thing until February. I shopped my stash today, so I'll be trying my lavender bcc and BL for a change. Hope all is well!
Honored Contributor

He will be here on my birthday next month the 20th so a OTO would be nice. Can't wait to try the SHP. Will there be new products in March?

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Nightowlz said:

He will be here on my birthday next month the 20th so a OTO would be nice. Can't wait to try the SHP. Will there be new products in March?

Not sure about anything else but the new spring seasonal and prior spring seasonals will be available in March. Although, they may be available before March 1st or at the end of February instead. If I recall the winter seasonals were available on qvc before December 1st.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 susan25 said:

Not sure about anything else but the new spring seasonal and prior spring seasonals will be available in March. Although, they may be available before March 1st or at the end of February instead. If I recall the winter seasonals were available on qvc before December 1st.

Oh that would be great Susan25 is we could get some things by end of Feb...I will be SO out of everything...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 susan25 said:

Thx, Can't wait to see what he will have this month. It would be nice for a set of 16 oz seasonals so I could try some. I like to try these before moving onto larger size bottles.

Super Contributor

Check out Wendooters facebook page for a sneek peak at what might be the TSV.