Respected Contributor

WEN SEASONALS HAVE WON ME OVER!...

This morning I used my FAS for both cleanses and WWC leave in....My hair just bounced..Smiley Happy

I used the Core's and while POM is great, my hair for sure likes the Seasonal's the best, and how much fun to have a new one to look forward to every few months, my hair brush has almost no hair's in it anymore, new growth, and my hair "shopping" is so easy now, it's all lined up in my shower!..Smiley Happy...Thank you Chaz and all of you and your great tips....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN SEASONALS HAVE WON ME OVER!...

quadmini, that is so awesome!

I haven't tried FAS, but FTP has my heart. I love that stuff.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 HonnyBrown said:

quadmini, that is so awesome!

I haven't tried FAS, but FTP has my heart. I love that stuff.

Thanks HonnyBrown...yep FAS leaves such a nice shine, but I agree FTP is awesome..

Can't wait to have the next one!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hooray! I loved the scents of the original seasonals better, but I think that the newer seasonals have been much better for my hair. Winter White Cranberry, Fall Tuscan Pear, and Winter White Citrus are amazing.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

Hooray! I loved the scents of the original seasonals better, but I think that the newer seasonals have been much better for my hair. Winter White Cranberry, Fall Tuscan Pear, and Winter White Citrus are amazing.

ITA! I use mostly seasonals now, and I love to change it up with each season! I think the formula might be a cross between a core scent and 613 - at least that's what it seems to me! Smile

Honored Contributor

Me, too. I've finally sold and given away enough of my stash to get it down to my favorites - certain seasonals, BGT, and 613. I do keep some Fig on hand for when I get my hair colored and highlighted.

Respected Contributor

I use the a different seasonal for every cleanse using a core formula for my 1st cleanse. I like most of the seasonals that I have used but I did find some to be a bit more drying than others.

Respected Contributor

I like to mix an equal amount of a core and a seasonal (I only do one cleanse, because I cleanse daily--tried a double cleanse every other day for awhile, and while my hair LOOKED clean, I just didn't like the way my scalp felt).

Each time I empty a bottle, I replace it with a different formula...this keeps my hair happy!

Respected Contributor

Oh and my Husband who kinda made jokes about my WEN, now has used up the Tea Tree & Bamboo Green Tea, and wants to know when he can have the Tea Tree back!...so my Cores are getting used up, so now I feel even better to purchase the new Seasonal in March!..

Honored Contributor

Me too. I am so glad I ordered the seasonal pack. I haven't tried all the core CCs, just Fig and TT, but I am now completely on the seasonals thanks to the TSV. I am about through my FTP which I love and I just opened WVM. My hair smells like an Andes mint! And I thnk it shines more too with the seasonals.