Contributor

I bought 3 8oz TT masks. Got them yesterday. Not one package came with the comb that was part of the set. QVC CS told me to send back for a replacement. Mailed back yesterday.

Did anyone else experience this? I found it odd that the comb was missing from 3 different packages. I hope my replacements don't come with missing combs again.

Please let me know if I'm not the only one this happened to. Thanks

Super Contributor

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

What is so special about this comb? Couldn't you just use A COMB YOU HAVE? Does this comb do special things? Just curious.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember reading somewhere in the old thread about the same thing happening and many women were complaining about combs being missing.

Then someone figured it out, comb was stuck in the fold on the bottom of shipping box, being so flat it just slid and was "hiding" in there.

Don't know, boxes needed to be checked very carefully for such flat item.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 annabella said:

What is so special about this comb? Couldn't you just use A COMB YOU HAVE? Does this comb do special things? Just curious.

This comb has no rough edges between the teeth to catch your hair...it's really a very nice comb.

You CAN find similar combs elsewhere, but that's not the point of her post. She PAID for the set WITH the comb, so the comb should be there!

Frequent Contributor

Same here - no comb. I actually forgot that I was supposed to get one.... thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 vermint said:
On 1/28/2015 annabella said:

This comb has no rough edges between the teeth to catch your hair...it's really a very nice comb.

You CAN find similar combs elsewhere, but that's not the point of her post. She PAID for the set WITH the comb, so the comb should be there!

If an item is included in the price you pay, you should get it, no matter what it is.

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 sonechko said:

I remember reading somewhere in the old thread about the same thing happening and many women were complaining about combs being missing.

Then someone figured it out, comb was stuck in the fold on the bottom of shipping box, being so flat it just slid and was "hiding" in there.

Don't know, boxes needed to be checked very carefully for such flat item.

Bet you're on to something!

Esteemed Contributor

My orders of 8 oz re-moist is on it's way to me right now. I will tear this box(es) apart looking for comb(s).

Honestly, while I am sorry for the OP not getting her combs in all three packages, I am very glad she posted about this, because (an idiot me!), I did not even know, that this item COMES with a comb!

I was so happy to see the re-moists offered in this size, and at this price, that I only focused on the scents I wanted to choose, and did not EVEN see the comb with it!

As the matter of fact, I was about to buy this comb on Chaz's site, or ebay, or anywhere...

I would like to hear from others, who are getting 8 oz remoist orders these days, also post about status of comb included (or not) in the box.

Honored Contributor

I really don't understand why QVC can't just send the da*n comb separately? Seems like alot of waste of time and money making everyone send back the packages just for the comb missing when what would it cost to send out a comb- a few bucks? Sometimes I wish QVC would think outside the box!

Esteemed Contributor

"....why QVC can't just send the da*n comb separately? "

I guess, a possibility of a customer not being totally honest plays some role in this.

But, back to the old thread I was refering to earlier, this was the case back then - people were made to send an entire order back, and it had been a multiple bottles order, so the shipping cost back and forth would lay heavier on Q.

UNTILL, there were TOO many same complaints coming from customers, that Q just started to send combs only, without demanding a return/exchange.

Then....someone wrote in that thread - she found her comb on the bottom in the box fold.