Esteemed Contributor

Will they offer MEN WEN in gallon sizes?

Those of you, who are here longer than I, may probably know, if it's a possibility for MenWen CC to be offered in gallons coming June? Or this is too new of product for this type of sizing?

I would assume, TT CC would be available in gallons, also was hoping BGT also will be.

I already narrowing down on my target CCs for gallon size purchase, Yay!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will they offer MEN WEN in gallon sizes?

?........because, maybe some men don't appreciate smelling like "girls"?

You probably trully believe, people who buy different scents of WEN products really don't have brain of their own, and buy only because something was "marketed" a certain way?

MenWEN, as a product can stand on it's own merit, and has nothing to do with spelling "greed" correctly.

Personally, I don't mind to assist someone to "grow profits" with my good money, if in exchange, they will provide me with good product or service.

In case of the MenWEN CC, well - my Man is so very pleased with it, and loves it so much - he is super happy! THIS makes me happy! He uses it for entire body, his skin attained perfect Ph balance, it's not dry, nor it is oily, like it used to be - he had combination skin. AND he does not smell like "Honey Peach", for example, or anything like that - he smells like a man!

I happen to love that smell on him also, but for me, personally I'll stick to my "girly" fragrances - peachy, fruity, flowery and maybe some vanilla at times!

There is a market for MenWEN - I am in it!

Will be only too happy to buy a whole gallon of this great stuff, as soon as it becomes available! It is great for the Man I do Care For. It does a great job and has pleasant masculine scent to boot.

Glad Chaz came up with this idea and achieved such high quality in this particular CC!

Respected Contributor

sonechko.....

Trusted Contributor

On 1/28/2015 vermint said:

sonechko.....

ditto!!

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 bruingirl said:

sonechko.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

ditto!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thanks, bg! And just IMAGINE...a business wanting to grow its profits--how very GREEDY of them! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, bg! And just IMAGINE...a business wanting to grow its profits--how very GREEDY of them! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

My humble - "Thanks" to all !!! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

But, will it come in the gallon size? {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Naah, won't matter - will still buy it in 32 oz. .......or..... maybe will train Him to use TT (in gallon when I'll get it).

Right now I am super protective of MY CCs. He is doing at least two long showers a day, and is capable of going through mine rather quickly. I have no intention to show him a remote possibility of using my "stuff" as of yet.

All he knows, there is One WEN for him - MenWEN. I intent to keep it this way for now, till I get my gallons, and maybe won't be so greedy with my stush of WENs. Can we spell "greed"?

Trusted Contributor

oh! clutching my pearls......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

You should not be clutching or wearing pearls, BG. I don't.

You should be wearing and clutching only seed beads. They are better for you. Or, maybe simple and comfortable silver chains. Like I do.

I just don't understand people who like wearing pearls. I only wear things that come out of the ground, and not from the sea.

I think they much better for you overall and you don't have to spend so much money. You MUST re-consider what you choose to clutch.....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

p.s. This was a joke (just in case).

Respected Contributor

All he knows, there is One WEN for him - MenWEN.

And that's all he NEEDS to know! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Esteemed Contributor

Presicely. That's the point. Until, I may bestow my grace upon him, and let him use my TT. Only when I have at least a gallon!