Esteemed Contributor
Do you use treatment oils on dry hair overnight and wash out in the morning?
Super Contributor

That is how Chaz has suggested/instructed us to use it as a treatment. Make sure to do the full double cleanse in the am to get it all out and have glorious hair!

Also you can use the treatment oils on your body - after towel pat dry, and some moisture still there- rub a dropper full or 2 all over to have smooth & hydrated skin.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Yes, that's how you do it. You can also use it as a scalp treatment. If you do, be sure to lean your head back when applying or the oil will run down onto your face. Depending on how thick and coarse your hair is, and how early in the evening you apply it, it may all soak in before bedtime. If your hair is fine, you may need to put on a turbie towel or wrap your head in an old t-shirt to protect your pillowcase.

Super Contributor
On 1/26/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Yes, that's how you do it. You can also use it as a scalp treatment. If you do, be sure to lean your head back when applying or the oil will run down onto your face. Depending on how thick and coarse your hair is, and how early in the evening you apply it, it may all soak in before bedtime. If your hair is fine, you may need to put on a turbie towel or wrap your head in an old t-shirt to protect your pillowcase.

Great suggestions JeanLouiseFinch! I forgot that - I just do it naturally after all these years

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

This (in bold) is how I do it...apply to my scalp, massage in well, then start running my fingers thru my hair. Sometimes I spray just a little replenishing mist in my hair first, for a little extra moisture.

The oils are also wonderful for the skin, as others have said. A couple drops mixed with RTM, is ALL the skincare I'm using after cleansing these days and my nearly-60-year-old face is loving it!

Honored Contributor

You can. You can also put the oil on dry hair and do housework, work out, or whatever and then wash out if you don't want to sleep with the oils on.

The oils are very versatile. I add a few drops to my leave-in WEN, add some to my body lotions, use them straight from the bottle on my body or face, and even add a few drops to my acetone nail polish remove to keep my cuticles from drying out and to make it smell better. I love to use the Tea Tree & Eucalyptus oil to rub on my forehead, temples, and cheekbones when I have a sinus headache, sometimes adding the Sweet Almond Mint, too.

Super Contributor

I just purchased some more treatment oils for my face on amazon.com. So much cheaper than Wen and Josie Marans. Mine has argan, rosehip oils, marula and vitamin C, retinol. I can't get enough oils for my skin now! I do have some Wen lavender treatment oils as well, and can't go to bed without a dab or two!

Respected Contributor

I use the Wen oils as an overnight treatment a couple of times a week. I believe this has really helped the condition of my hair.

Valued Contributor

I use a touch of either Dr. Perricone's chia serum or my fav is my Hawaiian Kukui Nut oil for face and body. Just a drop or two with your facial moisturizer or body lotion makes such a difference.

Ladyjenn: You have the dogs I have either had or want to have...lucky girl you are! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
On 1/27/2015 vermint said:

<em>Yes, that's how you do it. You can also use it as a scalp treatment. If you do, be sure to lean your head back when applying or the oil will run down onto your face.</em> Depending on how thick and coarse your hair is, and how early in the evening you apply it, it may all soak in before bedtime. If your hair is fine, you may need to put on a turbie towel or wrap your head in an old t-shirt to protect your pillowcase.

This (in bold) is how I do it...apply to my scalp, massage in well, then start running my fingers thru my hair. Sometimes I spray just a little replenishing mist in my hair first, for a little extra moisture.

The oils are also wonderful for the skin, as others have said. A couple drops mixed with RTM, is ALL the skincare I'm using after cleansing these days and my nearly-60-year-old face is loving it!

Hi vermint: The only scare I have about putting Wen oils on my face is that I am using the oils to boost my hair growth and don't want that happening on my face so I use other oils for my face. That's just me. Smiley Happy