Super Contributor

oh my...I think I have a new favorite styling product!

So last Monday while watching the WEN show I decided to go ahead and get the 8oz remoist...I've used the tt many times and love it. Never have I done an overnight treatment, until Friday night. I had started a thread about using it and how because I usually just left it on about an hour or so. I still haven't received my 8 oz I ordered (it's still processing), but I dug out my older one that I have in tt and decided to give an overnight treatment a try. I also was excited to try the mousse I had just got (I ordered the mousse the same time as the 8oz remoist and I got it on Friday). Anyway...I don't think I've had better hair! Not sure if it was the overnight treatment, the mousse or a combo of both. Saturday after rinsing out the overnight I let my hair air dry and used the mousse for the first time. Not knowing how much to use I think I over did it a bit as my hair felt kind of dry and stiff. My hair is just barely below the shoulders and I used 6 pumps. However...I've never had curls like I did that day and I loved that...just didn't like the feel of my hair. Yesterday I did nothing to my hair...it was a stay in the pj's and clean day Smiley Wink. So this morning I cleansed again...used wcm for both cleanses with ca sc, pom gs and 1/2 pump wcm for leave in. After I towel tried my hair (used a turbie) I used only 2 pumps of the mousse and put in the pony tail part only. Today I blew it straight with Chaz's large round brush and oh my goodness...it's never been so soft! No frizzies, flyaways or feelings of dryness...just pure softness! I LOVE it!!!! This will be my usual routine from now on! Next time I decide to air dry I think I'll try just 4 pumps instead of the 6 I used the other day...see if that helps! There's definitely a learning curve and I'm so glad I found my perfect combo for a blow out so quickly!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Re: oh my...I think I have a new favorite styling product!

Glad you are liking the mousse!

Respected Contributor

Re: oh my...I think I have a new favorite styling product!

Thanks for this post. I, too use less of the mousse. I don't use it every time I cleanse though. I just got the SHL mousse. I am going to use it today.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!