Trusted Contributor

I wish the cleansing conditioner would come in a tube like the styling creme in the GR set so that it would be easier for travel. Those little ketchup packets seem messy, expensive, and I don't know how many of them I'd have to use for a cleanse.

How do you bring your Wen along when you travel?

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I use the GR tubes! They are so convenient.

If I'm traveling for more than a week, I take a 12 ounce bottle (also from GR).

I got got some freebie packets from eBay. When I used them, they were a pain.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
The best thing ever are GoGear tubes from the Container Store. They are super easy to fill and clean out. I now use then for CC left behind at the no-pump zone if I am not going to stock the formula and don't have a new bottle. You can get them at Walmart and target too. Amazon also. http://www.containerstore.com/shop/travel/bottlesMedication?productId=10032772
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I agree with Kjelle. Put some into another bottle and take that with you in a ziploc bag. No sense in buying those expensive and PIA to use packets that are super hard to open in a wet shower!

Honored Contributor

You need scissors to open those packets and don't even begin to try opening them in the show if your hands are wet.

I use empty remoist jars. Small for overnight, larger size for longer trips.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

we use the Go Toob containers for traveling with our WEN. Works great!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much! Great suggestions! I'll check out those refillable tubes (I didn't even know they existed!). I also like the idea of using an old plastic container and refilling it. The cc is so thick that it'd be easy to scoop out of a flat container.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have a problem using the packets. They are pretty easy to open, as long as your hands are dry. I use one packet per cleanse, since my hair is past my shoulders. If you have shorter hair, one packet might be enough for two cleanses.

I used to use little refillable travel bottles (whatever they had at Target). But I found most of those bottles didn't squeeze easily enough and it was too hard to get the last of the CC out of them. I haven't tried the Go Toobs yet.

Respected Contributor

I tried the travel packs at home before my trip and they seem like too much of a hassle. I usually just bring a 16 oz. bottle.

Honored Contributor

I took the WWC & POM 16 oz bottles when we went to Fl for Christmas/New Years. After my 2nd cleanse I press the pump down & twist it closed when we stay at the hotel & again when we leave to go home. I'm not paying the price for the packs. If I put it into smaller squirt bottles I would need several bottles since I wash my hair every other day & being gone for 2 wks.

If we were flying with all the rules they have I would box up my clothes & other things & ship them where I'm going. I have not been on a plane since the late 70's.