Not applicable

I hope there is a Styling Creme and MousseDuo

Trusted Contributor

Me too. But I couldn't wait--I went ahead and ordered the SC from Chaz's site. But if they do offer the duo here, I will have to get that too. I love WWC!

Honored Contributor

I also love the WWC. I have 2 AD's on the 32 oz CC & bought the OTO set he had in Dec.

Esteemed Contributor

I love WWC. It really feels like a Spa treatment. I have an opened 32 oz, another one stashed, and one more on AD. I also have two of WWC Oil bottles. Overnight treatment with WWC oil is heaven. But, that's all I have. I wish there was more product in this line.

I was eyeballing WWC rtm, but came across some negative reviews....

Does anyone here have it? Maybe, you could share what your thoughts on WWC rtm are?

Respected Contributor

I like the scent of WWC but don't believe it is my favorite seasonal since it is a bit drying for my hair. The WCM winter seasonal is more moisturizing in my opinion. I have a few extra of WCM that I will use next year. I only have one extra of WWC that I haven't opened and may have ordered more if I didn't find it drying. I still have an opened bottle of WWC in my shower and since I always use a core formula for my 1st cleanse I just make sure that I use a core formula that isn't really drying. I have used BGT as my core formula recently but when it is combined with WWC my hair is a bit dry. I need to use POM or FIG as my 1st cleanse when using WWC as my 2nd cleanse.

Respected Contributor
On 1/31/2015 sonechko said:

I love WWC. It really feels like a Spa treatment. I have an opened 32 oz, another one stashed, and one more on AD. I also have two of WWC Oil bottles. Overnight treatment with WWC oil is heaven. But, that's all I have. I wish there was more product in this line.

I was eyeballing WWC rtm, but came across some negative reviews....

Does anyone here have it? Maybe, you could share what your thoughts on WWC rtm are?

I like the WWC rtm. I just recently opened it since I had just finished WCM rtm that I had. I always like to use the RTM that is the same as one of the seasonal cc's that I am using. The scent of WWC is awesome but as I have already stated I just find the cc a bit drying for my hair. For me to have the best results I always use a core formula for my 1st cleanse and depending on how moisturizing the seasonal is I will use a different core formula to get good results. I know that some use only certain formulas but for me I find that I have better results by combining different core formulas with the seasonals depending on how moisturizing they are.

Trusted Contributor

It's interesting that some find WWC drying. I often use it as my second cleanse (after TT) and I don't find it drying. But maybe that's because I have oily hair. I seems obvious to me that people get different results from the same formulas, depending on their individual hair type and body chemistry. I say body chemistry, because I know that the results a particular person will get from the same formula may change over time. It's fascinating, but sometimes I don't want to think that much about it. Fortunately, it seems like TT always works for me. But if it ever changes, I certainly have enough other formulas to try something different if necessary.

Respected Contributor

This is from Bruingirl on another thread:

update from Dooters:

Well, I can only find a few things so far and I think they're 'Oscar Worthy' products. BGT Oil and Winter White Citrus Styling Creme and Mousse. Of course, I am still on the hunt since this is all I've been able to find on my own. I usually count on Cooper with telephone conversations I can eavesdrop on while working out but she's been MIA. I agree with so many you on the WEN Body Lotion and Body Cleanser. I'm thinking Chaz Dean is listening to you. He knows how great it is and I think he's going to cover you later in the year but patience is a virtue. Not mine but I hear it is one.

It looks like you will have your WWC styling creme and mousse. Not sure if it says when it will be available during Chaz's visit.