Esteemed Contributor

I wish you would make sets of all your products and put them on A/D

For example :

Cleansing Conditioner

Replenishing Spray

Styling Crème

Mousse

Remoist ......................sold all together as a set on A/D

You know what I mean, it can be,BGT, Lavender , Cucumber, Fig, Sweet Almond Mint,TeaTree or whatever, but I think a lot of us would appreciate complete sets of one "flavor/scent " and having the whole set on auto delivery.

I'm so confused I can't keep track of what I'm getting.

Esteemed Contributor

MM, look at the Blow Out Kit. I bought it in SAM, but I think it comes in different formulas.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

You have a better chance of Chaz actually seeing this if you'd post it on his Facebook page.

Sets are a good idea (and I have gotten a couple), but I go through a bottle of CC faster than I do any of the styling products, so individual purchases often work better for me. Plus, I don't stick to any one fragrance. For instance, right now I'm using WWC & LAV CC, POM Styling Creme, SAM Replenishing Mist, and LAV Volumizing Spray!

Esteemed Contributor

thanks I didn't think of his FB page................and

I'm going to check out the blow out kit now

Respected Contributor
On 1/19/2015 vermint said:

You have a better chance of Chaz actually seeing this if you'd post it on his Facebook page.

Sets are a good idea (and I have gotten a couple), but I go through a bottle of CC faster than I do any of the styling products, so individual purchases often work better for me. Plus, I don't stick to any one fragrance. For instance, right now I'm using WWC & LAV CC, POM Styling Creme, SAM Replenishing Mist, and LAV Volumizing Spray!

I agree. If would be a good set if you used all of the products. I rarely use the mousse and the SC and re-moist take me quite a while to use up whereas I go through the CC a lot faster.