Super Contributor

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Based 16oz Cleansing Conditioner16oz

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Based 32oz Cleansing Conditioner32oz

Noticed these under new beauty items and it looks like a new bottle design!? Hopefully a better working pump system!?

Contributor

Re: New Wen Bottle Design!?????

And hopefully they haven't changed the ingredients. So often a label change signals ingredient change.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed. With the same hope.

Honored Contributor

I think those look very pretty! I just love his classy looking bottles and labels. They look so much nicer in my shower! Ah how I wish I could use BGT!!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh you can't????? I am so sorry, because it is so wonderful.... I love everything BGT. It's a second choice for my hair type according to Chaz' Recommentation Chart, but I so loving it's delicate smell in all products. Can't you mix it in?

I too like the new look of the bottle. Much classier and sleek looking.

Super Contributor

I agree they are really pretty and I like that the 16oz bottle is skinnier and taller, much better for shelf space in and out of the shower!

Oh and I noticed the flip cap too, this is exactly the kind of flip cap I took off a old sun tan lotion bottle and now use it on all my bottles when they get down to that no-pump zone. Just turn it upside down in my shower caddy that has a hole in the shelf to put your bottles upside down!

WEN by Chaz Dean Rice Based 32oz Cleansing Conditioner

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure why they created a new item number for the new bottle design. I compared the ingredients listed on the old item number and the new one and they are exactly the same.

BGT is one of my recommended formulas on Chaz's site, but I had never used it before. I have been obsessing on WWC. But I decided to try the BGT this evening so I'd know whether I like it before they start rolling out a bunch of great accessories in BGT. I think I really like it. The scent is great and my hair came out soft and more shiny than usual.

Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 MissKlynn said:

I agree they are really pretty and I like that the 16oz bottle is skinnier and taller, much better for shelf space in and out of the shower!

Oh and I noticed the flip cap too, this is exactly the kind of flip cap I took off a old sun tan lotion bottle and now use it on all my bottles when they get down to that no-pump zone. Just turn it upside down in my shower caddy that has a hole in the shelf to put your bottles upside down!

This is what I do too, works great! In fact, I no longer use a pump at all- I prefer the flip cap. Too many pumps for my long hair! Smile

Respected Contributor

Yay!
Super Contributor

I just got an email about this and was wondering if it is new packaging (I love it!) or if it was a formula change. I like the flip top but get used to leaving your bottle upside down, that is what I do with the 613 after the first half of the bottle is gone.

I had to come look and see if it was new, I think it is the classic CC but the words, restorative on the bottle threw me off. I hope it is the same formula anyway because I love my BGT!