Valued Contributor

Hi Ladies. Does the WEN TSV in March usually include 613 products? I know last March's did. Just trying to plan ahead a bit. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

The last 2 March TSVs included a 16oz 613 CC along with other 613 products. Based on that, it seems to me like they're going in that direction, but to the best of my knowledge, there haven't been any hints about what the Spring 2015 TSV will include.

Valued Contributor

Thanks WenGirl!

Respected Contributor

I agree that based on recent March tsv's they did contain 613 but we can't be sure that this March it will be the same. Godfreak hasn't posted any new information about the March tsv yet or anyone else who seems to have insider information. Although, it is also possible that I missed Godfreak's post since they are always deleted shortly after they are posted.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/12/2015 WenGirl42 said:

The last 2 March TSVs included a 16oz 613 CC along with other 613 products. Based on that, it seems to me like they're going in that direction, but to the best of my knowledge, there haven't been any hints about what the Spring 2015 TSV will include.

^^^^^^ This!! ^^^^^^ Although, I would love to see something that is not 613!! If the March/April TSV contains 613 CC, then my wallet is safe :-)

My current TSV vote (remember, I have the right to change my mind) is simple, 32 oz CC, 32 oz Body Cleansing Cream and 4 oz oil. I'll take one in Tea Tree, Lavender and Bamboo Green Tea........maybe Sweet Almond Mint, too :-)

Respected Contributor
On 1/12/2015 DoxieMomma said:

^^^^^^ This!! ^^^^^^ Although, I would love to see something that is not 613!! If the March/April TSV contains 613 CC, then my wallet is safe :-)

My current TSV vote (remember, I have the right to change my mind) is simple, 32 oz CC, 32 oz Body Cleansing Cream and 4 oz oil. I'll take one in Tea Tree, Lavender and Bamboo Green Tea........maybe Sweet Almond Mint, too :-)

Doxie, I love your TSV idea! I won't be buying anymore 613 CC...just doesn't work well enough for me. Like the oil & RTM for my skin, though! Maybe you could post your TSV idea on Chaz's FB page? Too late for this time, I guess, but maybe he'll push it for the future.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/13/2015 vermint said:
On 1/12/2015 DoxieMomma said:

Doxie, I love your TSV idea! I won't be buying anymore 613 CC...just doesn't work well enough for me. Like the oil & RTM for my skin, though! Maybe you could post your TSV idea on Chaz's FB page? Too late for this time, I guess, but maybe he'll push it for the future.

Same here, I'm still on my original 32 oz bottle of 613........from when it was first launched!! It worked really well for me at first, I think my hair needed the additional treatment at that time. Now, I primarily use it to cleanse my face or body. I have several 16 oz bottle in my stash (from previous TSVs).......might try using them to wash my doggies.

I don't do Facebook, so maybe someone else can post that request for us!

The very first Wen TSV that I purchased (years ago) was similar, 32 oz CC, 32 oz Body Cleansing Cream and 12 oz RTM.......I loved that one!

Honored Contributor

oh no more 613 stuff please! I would like a TSV with BGT body lotion. I've been waiting for that for forever but I think the normal price would be just too expensive for a lotion.

Esteemed Contributor
If the March TSV has the 613...I won't be ordering. Did not like the smell at all...aso didn't do much for my hair. I doubled up on last TSV in November?? And with the extra it would last until November if the March TSV doesn't work.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

i feel pretty much the same way about 613 in the tsv. i currently have way too many bottles in my linen closet taking up space and a 16 oz in my shower that is taking me forever to use. but having said all that, if the tsv is something like 32 oz. core cc, core styling crème, 16 oz 613 and 2 oz 613 oil...i may bite the bullet and try to sell or give away the 613 cc. i like getting the oils in kits because it's more cost effective and i would love to try the 613 oil but for now the price is a deterrent for me. plus, i think i'm done getting the 3 piece kits for seasonals because the price has gone up plus since last summer i've stopped stocking up on seasonals and am sticking to cores and bgt. and i'm saving for a three piece kit of spring seasonals and/or maybe some kind of sggt stockpiling extravaganza. or just a 32 oz. bottle. this addict needs her fix (she types as she remembers the 5 bottles of it currently in her closet)!

i guess it doesn't even have to be a 613 oil...if there's oil in the spring tsv, i'll most likely get at least one shipment.