Frequent Contributor

Now I kbowbwhat it means to have too much protein...

I use WCM for my first wash, 613 for second and also left 613 as a mask. I don't even know how I feel about it. I think it was just a tad bit too much protein (yes, I do have some breakage and flyaways that I didn't have before), but my hair actually looks pretty good and has ton of volume. I will definitely skip 613 next time...
Respected Contributor

Re: Now I kbowbwhat it means to have too much protein...

Ya know, whatever you think works for you, go for it! I believe everyone has some breakage and fly aways. Wen DOES make the hair much stronger so it won't snap when being tugged or pulled by combing or brushing or even cleansing. Some hairs will snap but not as many as without Wen though. I found this to be true with my own experience. When the Winter Cranberry one first came out and I tried it, I loved it. The results for me were great and the scent was like a fresh cranberry cocktail. I love Wen Men and I'm a female. The smell just sends me but I like the results I get. I wash my whole body in it too. I find I need less body lotion too if I cleanse my body with a Wen product. Have you tried the new Winter White Citrus? It's lovely! If you like blood oranges you'll like it. I love them but they make my fingers red when I eat them. The results are great too. It's not real strong scented. I think it's just really enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Now I kbowbwhat it means to have too much protein...

Good for you, glad you got what you needed.