Honored Contributor

Wen - QVC just cancelled both of my December TSV AD orders

I'm not sure what's going on here.

I paid for both Wen December TSV AD orders with a check. Earlier this week, I checked my account. Payment had been received and the TSVs were "in process". Yesterday (12/18) QVC emailed me to let me know that there would be a delay on the TSV shipments.

I just happened to check my account this morning (12/19) and both of my TSVs have been cancelled.

Of course, I called customer service immediately. I spoke to a very nice woman who had no clue as to why this had happened. I couldn't understand why, at the very least, they hadn't put my order on hold to see if they could fill it in a month or so. I also told her that I really didn't mind if I didn't get the first order, just so long as the follow up June AD shipments would be honored. -- Like many other Wenners, I have a stash of Wen. I don't really care when I get my SOB, SHP, & BGT... just so long as I do get it!!

She has forwarded my information to corporate but, since it's the holidays, I won't get a response back until the end of next week.

I have no idea as to whether or not my problem is a fluke event, or if this has also happened to everyone else who had their first shipment delayed. I don't want to cause a panic, but Wenners should definitely check their current order status.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} btw, I haven't been around much, so I'd like to wish everyone a happy holiday season!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Regular Contributor

Re: Wen - QVC just cancelled both of my December TSV AD orders

Bebe I'm so sorry that happened! That's really strange, I hope they can fix the problem for you. A free bottle of Wen would make a great apology for the mix up! Happy holidays and I truly hope CS is able to help you out.
Honored Contributor

Happy Holidays to you Bebe and a safe, happy, glorious New Year!

I hope CS works it out for you. Once I got through to a supervisor, they fixed a recent issue for me (non-WEN) and went above and beyond the "fix".Hopefully they will do the same for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi bebe!

That's just awful! I hope they make it right, and before the end of next week.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

That is so odd. I'm sorry you're dealing with this mess and I hope it gets straightened out.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

That stinks. You are a very loyal customer and I am confident it will get resolved in your favor. Glad you have a stash.

Happy Holidays!

Valued Contributor

My order went from backorder to cancel also. CS gave me a $10 credit.

Esteemed Contributor

That doesn't make any sense as I just saw th y are selling the seasonal TSV at a higher price still. I'm struggling with the Q now too, sent a return back the Monday after Thanksgivingiving to avoid the rush and they still haven't processed it. Had to laugh when they were guaranteeing Christmas ship,nets on Friday, we all know what happened last year. Hope this works out for you Bebe.
Valued Contributor

I am sorry to say this Q, but this kind of bait-and-switch makes you untrustworthy. Honor your commitments. We all get there may be a delay from time to time but this doesn’t hold water when you are selling the same thing at a higher price and concealing paid orders at the same time. You may make money in the short term but how much was your reputation worth?

I’m so sorry Bebe and others who have had this eye opening experience.

Trusted Contributor

sorry bebe- I have read a few posts about check-orders not being fulfilled just in general. But hopefully you will be able to get the A-D shipment in June as you requested.

And FYI - the other seasonal kit that was offered was not the same seasonal configuration- it was the kit that was the A-D kit last June. So they weren't selling the same thing at higher prices. Not sure I am even seeing that one any more.