Regular Contributor

Glossing serum scents and performance

For those that use the glossing serum...do you notice a difference in performance between the POM and the SAM?

I notice that dimethicone is much further down on the ingredient list on the SAM than it is on the POM.

Respected Contributor

Re: Glossing serum scents and performance

I always thought that the ingredient list went from more to less. That is to say, the more at the end of the list, the less it's present and the closer to the beginning of the list the more. Anyway, yes, I believe I've gotten the same results like yours too. Good point. I always thought of it when they presented the gloss on the show. Pom is "stronger".

Respected Contributor

Ya know, I thought it was my imagination but since you noticed it too and checked out the ingredient list than it MUST be real. I thought I was going crazy! Good post, Greenqueen!

Regular Contributor

Sjk73, have you tried both and got similar results? Or are you saying the POM worked better? Thanks for the response!
Respected Contributor

Yes. I feel Pomegranate worked better or like it was stronger. I thought it was my imagination but someone else noticed it too. That's why when I would get it, I would get Pomegranate!Smile