Honored Contributor
Would love the travel packets to be re-packaged in the soft "juice box" pouch with screw top. I wouldn't need a scissors to open it, if it fell in shower it couldn't leak & best of all, if all not used up, it can be reseated to bring home......
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the squeeze tube packaging. The packets look like a mess waiting to happen.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor
Squeeze tubes available?
Esteemed Contributor

Not at QVC. They have the mini pump bottles in 6 ounces.

The tubes I'm talking about are available at Wen.com.

Respected Contributor

I got those from Guthy Renker. I closed my account there. The packets are difficult to open with wet hands! Better to cut the packet open before entering the shower and then use. You can lose some, yeah, it can be a bit of a pain but a tube shape may be a problem if trying to board a plane. As far as convenience in usage I think the tubes are easier to use in the shower though. I guess ya can't have everything.

Esteemed Contributor

sjk, yes, the tubes are much easier than the packets.

The engineers who design the packaging should use a prototype when it's in design stage. I turned a new container of Pantene Curly turtle in the shower due to the design of the package.

Respected Contributor

I ordered travel packets optimistically but now having taken them on vaca, I can say I would just squeeze CC into a GoGear bottle from Container Store. Much better. I had to leave 1/2 a packet of POM in the trash when I got off the ship. {#emotions_dlg.crying} Love these bottles!

GoGear™ Travel Tubes

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor
Keller, after using one Wen travel packet, I switched to the Go Gear container. Easier to use!
Honored Contributor

Yes, you need really good scissors and you have to do it before you get in the shower.

Those packets are definitely sealed well.

Do those tubes come in other scents or just POM.

I'm over POM.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

They come in all core scents. SAM comes in the intro kits.