Super Contributor

Oil facial cleansing? (using Wen oils)

So while surfing the net I came across some info about oil cleansing http://www.thankyourbody.com/oil-cleansing-method/. Do any of you use the Wen oils for this?

Super Contributor

Re: Oil facial cleansing? (using Wen oils)

Yes, I use the WEN oils to cleanse my face. I use the oils to take off my make up, then cleanse everything off with the 613 cc. I love how my skin looks and feels.

Super Contributor

Thanks Okiebug! I may give this a try!

Respected Contributor

I like the oils but its a lot of money for those oils to just wash your face with

Respected Contributor

I do this with DHC Cleansing Oil. It takes off my makeup, then I follow with their soap. I never get dry skin and the makeup residue is removed. They call it "double cleansing" and it really works well. Their oil is olive-based. Once I started doing this, it became a habit. It's not as expensive as using Wen oils.

Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 kcladyz said:

I like the oils but its a lot of money for those oils to just wash your face with

I know! I may be looking into other oils to try the face washing.

Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Campion said:

I do this with DHC Cleansing Oil. It takes off my makeup, then I follow with their soap. I never get dry skin and the makeup residue is removed. They call it "double cleansing" and it really works well. Their oil is olive-based. Once I started doing this, it became a habit. It's not as expensive as using Wen oils.

Thanks!!!! I do actually have a olive oil essential oil wich I will give a try tonight
and will look into DHC cleansing oil.

Honored Contributor

I love oil cleansing my face with Dr. Young's Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil. I like WEN oils for scalp treatments, but it's too expensive for me to cleanse my face with it.

Respected Contributor

You can get samples of DHC oil and soap if you know someone who orders from them. I called up and got samples for a girlfriend who wanted my skin care regimen. They are very generous with samples and will send four of them out to anyone.

Super Contributor

*JeanLouiseFinch-I will look into that one too and I know right after I posted this I was looking at my Wen oil like hmmmm Idk cuz I love using it on my scalp a lot! (cuticles too)

*Campion-Thanks for that info!