Honored Contributor

I used my $15 Sephora gift card on a set of 2 - 16 oz bottles of Pom with the Wen comb for $55. After the $15 off + $5.50 rebate from Mr. Rebates I ended up paying about $35 + tax with free shipping. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I bought one of the combs from his site on Black Friday weekend so now I have an extra. I just started using the CC about a month ago. Wish Sephora carried more Wen products.

Smile

Regular Contributor
That's awesome! I typically don't think of Sephora for my Wen purchases because their price is higher but when you get a deal like that you can't go wrong!
Respected Contributor

I agree that is a great price and definitely worth it to buy Wen from Sephora if you can use any coupons or similar promotions that they offer.

Honored Contributor

I was not planning on use the $15 gift card since I really did not need anything. I remembered reading on the forums someone posting the Sephora carries Wen. Figured I might as well use it & save some money. I did buy the Classic TSV set Q had & am bummed I also did not order the Seasonal set. I had just started using Wen & did not want to order a bunch of Wen until I could try it. If I had known what I know now I would have ordered both. Even if I don't like it for my hair I can use it to take a shower. I have noticed since I started using Wen those nasty dry bumps I had on my upper arms is gone & are smooth. Who knew. Also now that's it's cold I have not had an itchy back either since I started using Wen.

Respected Contributor

Great deal, Nightowlz! I love those combs...I keep one in the shower and one on my vanity.

Esteemed Contributor

Owlz, I love a good deal!!!!!!! Congrats on it!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Score!!!!!!!! Great deal!