Respected Contributor

I wanted to exchange something in Auto Delivery

But they said no, you cannot edit "kind" of item. I wanted to trade one 32oz. Pear for one 32oz. Wen Men but they said no. The price is the same. Oh well, so I just kept it. I really like the Pear it's just that I like the other one better. I guess there is a reason for this. Just was wondering maybe someone could shed some light on this.Kiss

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wanted to exchange something in Auto Delivery

In my experience with having previous WEN and Philosophy items on auto-delivery status, not all orders allow for swapping scents with each shipment. If this is an option, it is most often stated during the on-air presentation. If not, then you are stuck with whatever you ordered in the original purchase.

Of course please don't let me deter you from further pursuit. One suggestion for you is that if you want to try a different formula for your next shipment, skip the next AD and order the alternative one. Another ... and this is probably the best route to take ... is to speak to a customer service representative and confirm whether or not your AD is eligible to be changed. Even if it isn't, it's possible a speaking to CS might be helpful to you with this matter.

Respected Contributor

Hi! Yes, I talked with a customer service rep and I had to call in a few times before I got one that wasn't like, uuuhhh, what? Please forgive me, QVC. I love ya! Anyway, thank you for responding. They said I could not switch it. I'm dying laughing because when you call, and try to explain, and I know it's hard they are very busy, you have to explain a few times before everything is understood but I got one that looked into it and said no, you cannot change. The only thing I could do was cancel. She said that being it's the last one I couldn't even skip. Oh well, next time I'll have to be less impetuous in buying.

Respected Contributor

I think you can only switch things that are offered under the same item number. That's been my experience, anyway.

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Trix said:

In my experience with having previous WEN and Philosophy items on auto-delivery status, not all orders allow for swapping scents with each shipment. If this is an option, it is most often stated during the on-air presentation. If not, then you are stuck with whatever you ordered in the original purchase.

Of course please don't let me deter you from further pursuit. One suggestion for you is that if you want to try a different formula for your next shipment, skip the next AD and order the alternative one. Another ... and this is probably the best route to take ... is to speak to a customer service representative and confirm whether or not your AD is eligible to be changed. Even if it isn't, it's possible a speaking to CS might be helpful to you with this matter.

That's been my experience. I probably spend 3/4 of my QVC money on AD purchases rather than disparate orders. They always tell on the initial presentation whether changes for different scents or colors will be available later. I did go through CS in the beginning to no avail but now, I either love the one I'm with or I move on and take the opportunity to love something new.

I've been WEN for 5 years now and Philosophy for way more than I can remember and it hasn't changed.

Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 vermint said:

I think you can only switch things that are offered under the same item number. That's been my experience, anyway.

This has been my experience as well. And I've never been able to change scents on my own online (like I can with delaying, skipping or changing the quantity of a shipment); I've always had to contact CS to have them do it. I usually do this by email so I have a record of what I requested and what they agreed to. I've never had a problem, but this way I'm prepared just in case.

The best example of this has been the June gallons. The classic/core gallons have always been offered under distinct item numbers and NOT able to be switched in between shipments. When the Wen Kids gallons were offered the past 2 years, they were all offered under 1 item number (with the user having to select which scent they wanted). The Kids gallons HAVE been able to be switched in between shipments. Note that this was true even though it was said on air that they couldn't be switched. Wink

Frequent Contributor

I agree with a previous reply (and I said on another thread) that e-mailing Customer Service is a good way to make these kinds of changes. They always have done what I asked. I don't know if certain Auto Delivery programs are restricted to allow no changes, but I never have had that problem. I realize that not everyone uses computers, but any of us who can post to these boards should be able to send an e-mail. Wink

Respected Contributor

I agree with vermint about this. You could probably switch to a different fall formula if it is available but not a completely different Wen formula. The AD of the fall formulas would be the same item number.

Trusted Contributor

Two years ago I think it was, there was a TSV for WEN Cleanse, Travel & Treat. 3 shipments total. I had wanted to change scents for each delivery. While I could do that, I had to call CS. Couldn't edit it and do it myself.

Trusted Contributor

correct. WEN men is a different item number...so you can't switch to a formula that wasn't an option under the original item number.

live....laugh....love